Great Dentist!! - St. Louis, MO

I had invisalign done by Dr. Thompson because of...

I had invisalign done by Dr. Thompson because of my large gaps on my front teeth.
She was very informative about how long it may take and what I should expect during the process.
I opted to go with her because of her warm personality. Just something very special about her...I can't really put it in words. 5 months later, my gaps are completely closed and I'm very happy with my new smile. I highly recommend Dr. Thompson!

Hated my smile

My invisalign treatment included 10 trays that I switched every 2 weeks. My gap was closed in 5 months. I now wear a clear tray as a retainer and Dr Thompson said that I will have to wear it for a lifetime.
Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist

Thanks!  So was that Invisalign Lite?  Or was it full Invisalign but with ten trays?  I ask because Lite is much cheaper, but doesn't allow for refinements at all, so it puts your treatment price into some perspective.  :)
Hi!  Thanks so much for reviewing your doctor.  Could you tell us just a little bit more about your treatment?  Five months is short enough that you may have been able to get through with just ten trays--did you happen to have Invisalign Lite?  Also, did you have any attachments?  And were spacing issues your only issues?  We have very few people who qualify for the lite version, so I'm hoping you can help others get an idea how severe your issues were.

Finally, are you currently in retainers, and if so, what type?  And if not, why not?

Thank you!