Face & Neck Lift - I Am 58 and People Think I'm 40

I am so happy with my face & neck lift.I am 58...

I am so happy with my face & neck lift.I am 58 and some say I look 40.My 9 year old Grandson is often called my Son.I had it done 14 months ago.

I had never been to Dr.N but I found him online looking for someone who had an operating room in his office.I didn't want to go to the hospital for many reasons.Then I checked him out with EVERY agency.His credentials were the BEST.Then I went to see him.Then I was more impressed.He is not pushy at all and told me the honest truth.

The surgery did not hurt at all and he does not put you under.That was another thing I did not want-to be put under.It took about 4 hours and I was not aware of any of it.He gave me a couple of pills and I didn't even see the operating room.My husband said it was amazing.

After the surgery,I won't lie,it hurt.But nothing I couldn't handle.I was back at my office in less than 1 week.I work for myself and could take it easy.Wouldn't suggest going back that soon for most folks.

I don't look tired anymore.I get compliments galore.My Dr. did not overdo it-it is PERFECT.

My Dr. was there for me too.I didn't have to call a service to ask about something.This man is available.He gave me his cell & home number in case I needed it.He sees you often and it is all included in the cost.I trusted him and you should trust the person you let cut on any part of your body.I would recommend him to anyone who wants to look and feel better about themselves.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad you are happy!
I was doing research on a doctor in Indy but have seen so many compliments on your surgeon on this site. I want to do this so much, but am so nervous about looking fake and "stretchy." You don't have complaints? Can strangers tell you have had anything done?
It's not almost 21 weeks since my neck lift and I still have the same issue going on with the nerves under my chin and along my jaw line. The anti depressant helps but I still have days where it's really bad. Today was one of them. it's always worse on the weekends. There still seems to be inflamation along my jawline and below. I put some concealer along the jaw line to hide what still looks like slight bruising. I'm very concerned that it will be this way forever. Wishing I had never done this.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is the best.He has the credentials and I have checked him out with every agency.I am living proof.