I Would Highly Recommend Dr. Nayak and His Staff - Saint Louis, MO

Dr. Nayak was incredibly reassuring and explained...

Dr. Nayak was incredibly reassuring and explained everything extensively. He was extremely skillful and painless. Dr. Nayak instilled confidence instantly. My procedure went off without a hitch. He told me everything to expect and he was exactly correct. I really liked all the staff that worked with me and helped me. Friendly, prompt, knowledgable and efficient. They explained cost, time and pre and post procedure very well. I thought the cost was reasonable and it was obvious they were trying to find the most cost effective way for me to get the results I wanted.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Eye Bags Treatment community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Eye Bags Treatment community.