Amazing Plastic Surgeon...love the Results!! - Saint Louis, MO

I had a breast implant replacement months ago and...

I had a breast implant replacement months ago and was very unhappy with the results. They were too small and too low. I wanted them removed and replaced with larger ones and a higher profile for more upper pole fullness. I went from a 420cc, moderate profile to a 650cc ultra high profile which was just perfect!

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are happy with your results and your PS! Did you know right away after your first surgery that you wanted larger implants? Feel free to share photos...even clothed. :) Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

I knew within 2 weeks...especially when the swelling started to go down.

The swelling plays a mean trick on women....you think your immediate post op size is it....and then they shrink! So glad you are happy now!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

After doing extensive research, I chose Dr. Prada. He had top reviews and extremely good credentials. When I met with him, he was so warm and kind and really listened to me. He went into depth with me on all my questions and I never felt rushed. He seemed so knowledgeable and knew exactly what I needed to accomplish what I wanted. I am so happy with the results! Just perfect! The follow up care has been great. His staff is awesome...especially his nurse, Di. I would highly recommend him! Just an amazing doctor...so gifted!!