Thrilled to Pieces! - St. Louis, MO

I was really not happy with all the loose skin and...

I was really not happy with all the loose skin and sagging around my jaw and under my chin. It made me look old, sad and tired when I am anything but. Plus all that was making my already small chin disappear. I had a mini-lift (lower face lift) a chin implant, fat transfer and submentoplasty. The improvement is simply astounding. I am amazed, really at how good I look. This turned out better than I hoped for.

Interestingly, having the chin implant balanced my profile regarding my nose. Before, it looked too big for my face and now it's perfect. Its very natural, I still look like me.

The surgery went fine, I was home the same day. I had a large bandage on my head and went home and went to sleep. I had an upset stomach that night and Dr. Nayak sent a prescription to my pharmacy for me.

The next day the bandage was removed and already I could see a major improvement. I had little pain, some swelling and bruising.

I did have to sleep on my back for 2 weeks but it wasn't the problem I thought it would be. The bruising went away quickly, I had no bleeding or infection. My neck felt very tight and I couln't open my mouth all the way for about 2 weeks. During all this his staff were always there if I had any questions and my follow up care was very good and reassuring.

I could not be happier, I am SO glad I did this! I'm 3 months post-op now and I have never looked better!

Thank you for posting about your experience! It was a pleasure caring for you.

Hi littledogmom -- Your recovery time sounds pretty good, considering all that you had done at the same time. Thanks for sharing your story!

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research on cosmetic procedures, read online reviews and met with doctors to help me make the right choices. I knew Dr. Nayak was the right one after meeting him and discussing all the options. He was warm and professional, he took plenty of time talking about all the options with me and patiently answered all my questions. (I had a lot of them). The whole process from start to finish was top-notch. He's a gifted surgeon with a gentle touch and an artist's eye. I would recommend him to anyone.