Excellent, Highly Skilled Surgeon & Artist! - St. Louis, MO

I decided I was worth taking care of. After losing...

I decided I was worth taking care of. After losing some 70+ lbs, my face was looking hollow (with the exception of my heavy eyelids) and my neck skin was droopy. I wanted to look like the "old" me - when I was younger & before I gained & lost the weight.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

I initially saw Dr. N for an upper & lower bleph. I had developed the heavy lids & fatty lower lids that make you look tired & old. In one day, I felt like a new person. Beyond thrilled with my eyes! I came back to Dr. N about 9 months later (after I continued my weight loss) and had a neck lift & mini face lift. I feel & look 10 - 15 years younger. That was almost 2 years ago, and I am still thrilled! Excellent, excellent skilled surgeon whose work is beyond reproach. I wouldn't hesitate to have Dr. N operate on me again. :) I just don't need anything. Dr. N exceeded my expectations. I feel so much more self confident, younger & prettier than I was. Thank you Dr. N! It was worth every single penny!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here. I appreciate it!

you look great! Like you are about 30.

Dear KT1, your doctor truly gave your beautiful eyes back to you: I know the feeling, but in your case you have really nice large eyelids all showing now. Neckline is very lovely, too.
I wouldn't hesitate to have Dr. Nayak as my surgeon at all. Very skillful artist/surgeon. I adore the man. He did more for me than 20 years of therapy could've done. :D

Great photos! Thanks for posting. The difference in your eyes and neck is fantastic.

Hi, Can you post photos?
will try to post photo's this week.
I have to find them, and then scan them in.