Dysport for Deep Glabellar Lines - Yippee, I Don't Have to Photoshop All of my Pictures Anymore!!!

I am 40 and have had deep glabellar lines for at...

I am 40 and have had deep glabellar lines for at least 10 years, probably longer. I tried Botox several years ago and was not impressed. I have now had 2 Dysport treatments and am really happy with the results. There's no way I can get rid of the lines altogether, but they are almost completely gone. And now they don't jump out of every single picture, full of shadows! I no longer look stressed, angry, and/or tired (unless I am, of course). The results came quickly, within a week, and lasted at least 4 months. I got my second treatment at 4 months even though I probably could have waited a bit longer. I also like the way I have retained more facial expression with Dysport as compared to Botox.

At $200 every 4+ months, it's an investment I can afford to keep making, in order to prevent the creation of deep furrows over the years that are too far gone to do anything about by the time I'm 50 or 60.

The Lifestyle Center

The Center is very professional, pleasant, and run by a very respected physician. Their prices are extremely competitive and they frequently offer special deals. They have the perfect balance of always being on the cutting edge of cosmetic technology while not jumping on any bandwagon before they are convinced the technology is legitimate and/or safe. I have had 3 types of procedures done there and they are definitely my favorite.