Torn Scar Tissue After Breast Augmentation

I had breast augmentation with saliine implants in...

I had breast augmentation with saliine implants in December of 1999. A few years later, I noticed that my right breast would slip out of place. I talked to the plastic surgeon and we agreed to redo the augmentation using the cohesive gel implants and sewing back up the capsule that had split. That was back in Feb 2006. I had someone manipulating and cracking my back the other day while laying flat on the ground, tummy down, and it's causing intense pain in my right breast. I'm taking Celebrex and it's not working. Heat seems to help a little, but the pain comes back with a vengeance shortly after. If it's torn scar tissue, what is the treatment?

I have torn scar tissue. What is the treatment?

High credibility in the area and came highly recommended to me. I've known him for 10 years.

I have the same problem. I had breast cancer and had a double mastecomy. My right breast is having major pain. I am a golfer and I think I have torn scar tissue. It is very painful not sure what to do. Hopefully someone will give us some help. Good lucj to you.