Ditched the Concealers and Dumped the Full Coverage Foundation!! Chesterfield, MO

After research on which laser technologies Derms, ...

After research on which laser technologies Derms, across the country, have experienced delivering the best results, for the investment, the Fraxel Dual laser is at the top of list. Upon learning this I searched for local Derms with the Fraxel technology. After my first treatment with Dr. Behshad the results are amazing! I can't wait for the next one.
I needed help with old acne scars, sun damage and big pores and no concealer or full coverage makeup I tried did the trick. Neither did multiple facials, peels or all sorts and every lotion and potion on the shelf.
Had I save all the money spent on lower level interventions and products I would have paid for a year of Fraxel sessions.
Two weeks after my first session, I was wearing a light tint sunblock and that is it! No cakey concealers, and my skin looks amazing.
Downtime is no big deal! After my second treatment a month later, I went the work the very next day!
I looked like I had gotten a little too much sun and was a little puffy, but felt I looked decent to be out and about. I lather on some sunblock and go about my day.
Amazing, Amazing! Wish I had done this much sooner.
Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Behshad in one word...fabulous. She does the Fraxel herself and manages all the settings and intensity personally which gave me great confidence in doing this type of procedure. Dr. Behshad teaches other doctors how to perform laser sessions and was through in explaining what to expect during the session and for recovery. I felt I was in much better hands that merely having a technician perform this type of work. Discomfort was managed perfectly and aftercare was carefully explained which is very important for this type of procedure. Dr. Behshad provided the best technique, technology, comfort management, pre/post care and my incredible results reflect each her care.