Couldn't Be Happier with my Experience and Results! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! - Toronto, Ontario

I am a young professional woman in my early 30's...

I am a young professional woman in my early 30's and I've never been happy with my appearance "down there." I felt ashamed for feeling this way but it got to the point where I didn't want to even look at myself naked, let alone let anyone else see me naked. It was time to do something about it... I initially contacted Dr. Kasrai's office via e-mail and phone. My reason for contacting her office over all the others was based on reviews and the fact that she is a woman. I was very nervous about the Labiaplasty but very quickly felt at ease. Eva - her assistant provided me with all the necessary information and was extremely helpful, friendly and warm. I booked my consultation almost immediately and was very pleased when I arrived at the office. It is quite stunning but also feels warm and inviting. Eva greeted me at reception and I felt an immediate connection and really started to feel as if I had chosen the right surgeon and clinic. Dr Kasrai was warm, friendly and professional. I never felt any pressure to have the procedure done but she also assured me that I was a good candidate for it. My surgery was booked and scheduled to be done at St. Joseph's. The day of my surgery I was extremely nervous but again felt at ease and in excellent hands once the nurse and Dr Kasrai came to meet me. The procedure was painless and my recovery went well. I am extremely pleased with the results and I'm so happy I had it done. This has changed my life! I feel more confident and comfortable with my body. My overall experience is a 10/10 and I will be recommending Dr Kasrai and her staff to anyone I come across. A huge thank you to Dr Kasrai and Eva for making me feel at ease and taken care of!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

So good to hear all the positive feedback. I am on day 1 of po and hoping to write all positive feedback too . Take care x