The Surgery Was a Great Success and Has Had Lasting Positive Effects - Toronto, ON

On a strong recommendation of one of his former...

On a strong recommendation of one of his former patients, in 2007 I had the pleasure of becoming Dr. Gantous’s patient. From the very first conversation on, everything worked out beautifully: Dr. Gantous explained me in detail the procedure for the needed corrective and aesthetic surgery, and also the expected recovery; the surgery was a great success and has had lasting positive effects; my recovery was short. His dedicated, highly professional staff provided me with excellent care.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gantous is a remarkable, most knowledgeable and skillful surgeon ready to go the extra mile for his patients. Knowing that Dr. Gantous was a caring, warm and compassionate person, in 2012 I asked him for help which, strictly speaking, was not related to his field of expertise: even though he did not see me for 5 years, Dr. Gantous responded immediately and advised me well so that I am truly happy and grateful for being his patent.