54 Years Old - St. George, UT

One of my 14 yr. old saline implants ruptured so I...

One of my 14 yr. old saline implants ruptured so I went to my original PS in Colorado and found his fees had doubled. I have family in St. George so I searched there and found Dr. Peterson. It was worth the 8 hr drive. My experience with him was much better than my original doc. Not only was he a lot less expensive but also:
He has a warm and helpful staff.
He did a great job answering my questions and explaining the process.
He suggested Silicone implants and they look more natural and better than ever.
He placed the implants so I now have a beautiful cleavage that I didn't have before.
His staff got me a warranty replacement so the charge was even less (original doc never told me they were under warranty and would have pocketed my refund and about $4000 more)
Dr. Peterson was professional, kind and has a manner that immediately put me at ease.
I highly recommend him.
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

I just had my breast implants replaced and a full TT done with Dr. PETERSON also. I couldn't be happier with the outcome and the way I was treated in St. George. He has an office in Las Vegas (every two Thursdays) and in my opinion, he is better than many other overpriced and overrated PS in Nevada. Great experience!
Glad your revision went well! Was it very obvious that your implant had ruptured? Did it just happen naturally or did you have an incident? Sounds like you prefer the silicone over the saline. What size implants did you have in the past...and now? How wonderful that your implants were still under warranty. How long was the warranty? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
It was very obvious the implant ruptured. Totally deflated in about a week. Didn't have anything out of the ordinary happen to cause it. I was skiing a lot of moguls at the time so lots of poling which uses the chest muscles, but always ski that way. Had 350 and now I think it's 370 or 375. Silicone is much better feel and looks-wise. Warranty would have been better if under 10 years. Mine were 14 yrs old. Hope that helps!
Sorry to hear this happened during ski season. Hopefully you got in some decent hours on the slopes before this happened.

Did your doctor say anything else about the overall condition of the old implants? I think 14 years is a fair amount of time for them to last. Still not clear on the warranty...you got $4000 to put toward new implants? And you would have gotten more if they were under 10 years old?

I'm starting to see more implant revision stories as women's implants get old, so your story and responses are very helpful to others in similar situations. ;)