Best Treatment Ever - Saint George, UT

I have a headache everyday all day the only...

I have a headache everyday all day the only question is how much do I hurt right now. We have a room in our has that has extra tinted windows, blackout blinds, drapes covering the edges of the blinds, sound insulation, a solid core door with a seal, and my own air circulation system. I spend days and weeks at a time in this room. I sleep in this room in a chair because I can't lay down it makes my headache worse. I can't be in a room with florissant lights I have to wear sun glasses all the time. And the list goes on. This headache has lasted 20 years. But unlike many people that suffer from headaches I know what causes mine I was hit head-on by a speeding drunk.
This was the second time I had been hit head-on by a speeding drunk. I am on disability.
I have seen dozens of Doctors each time being given a new diagnosis and assured that they could help with my problem. I have spent months in hospitals, tried every drug available (both on and off script). I have tried clinics that only treat headaches. I have tried injections, oblations and epidurals in my spine, most of time 12 locations at once. My back and neck felt better, but quite limited help with my headaches. This should give you some idea of what I have tried. There has been progress but not enough to get me out of my dark room very often.
A neurologist that has a specialty in headaches suggested I try Botox. The first time it helped for about a month. Each time I had Botox it helped more and lasted longer. It is buy far the best thing I have ever tried. The last time it lasted for 2 ½ months, I was able to get out of the house and do things. If your experience is any thing like mine get to the closet doctor that will give you Botox as soon as possible.
My biggest problem now is that due to insurance issues I cannot get Botox. Does any body have any ideas? Please let me know. I will go where I need to go to get Botox.
Dr. Schalage

She has been great. She is easy to deal with. And has been amazingly helpful. I would like to keep here as a Doctor. But I will do what I need to do to get Botox

Thanks for sharing.  It was so nice to read the part where you said you could leave the house as a result of the botox treatment, and then so disappointing to hear that your insurance will not cover it and that you can't get the treatments anymore.  My heart goes out to you.  I wish I had an answer, I hope you find some valuable information in the community.