Breast Reduction Plus Facelift. - St. Clari Shores, MI

First, the reason I am getting a breast reduction:...

First, the reason I am getting a breast reduction: I have always had large breasts and now they are larger and sag more than ever. I cannot shop for normal size bras. I am very self-conscious about the size of my breasts. I have researched this procedure and have spoken to women who have had this procedure and I always hear positive things about the results. I can't wait!

Second, the reason for the facelift: I have lost over 30 pounds and the first thing I noticed was how great I felt. Yay! The second thing I noticed was my face sagging. I am 48 years old and most people believe I am at least 10 years older. My husband is older than me and many people think I am older than he is!

Having said that, "looking" older is nothing new for me. I have always looked older than my age. This became especially true after I had children. I just lived with it.

Well, I've come to realize that life is short. I want to feel a little better about myself. I want to look a little better. I don't care so much about looking younger, but it would be nice just to look my age and feel good about how I look.
My surgery is about two weeks away. I’ll keep you updated.