Breast Augmentation - Saint Clair Shores, MI

I was more than pleased with the outcome. I only...

I was more than pleased with the outcome. I only wish I had done this sooner. I felt very confidant and comfortable with Dr. Kayser at our initial meeting. I knew when I left my first visit I would call back to set up surgery date. I had met with several surgeons prior and did NOT get this feeling. I love my new breast..so natural looking!
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon with compassion, knowledge, patience, and best results- look no further- Dr. Kayser is very talented and does amazing work! He even called personally to check up on me soon after surgery. The staff was so helpful as well.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the breast augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast augmentation community.