Rhinoplasty - Saint Barnabus, NJ

Dr. Joseph performed a much needed rhinoplasty on...

Dr. Joseph performed a much needed rhinoplasty on March 5, 2012. The operation was not painful although it was uncomfortable. The bruising under my eyes was severe due to me vomiting after surgery. (this does NOT happen to everyone). Overall I am very happy with the outcome. I did have a few glitches right after the surgery. None of which were in Dr. Joseph's control. Two weeks after surgery, I noticed that the left side of my nose was swollen so I went to see Dr. Joseph. He discovered that an internal stitch popped through the skin. My body was trying to force a foreign object out! Dr. J put me on prednisone and this alleviated the swelling. Because of this stitch that popped through, there was a small bump on the inside of my nose that was slightly visible. Also, althought the swelling subsided, the left side of my nose is still slightly larger than the right. It is not visible to others, but of course to me it is. One year after surgery, Dr. Joseph fixed the small bump on the inside of my nose. It has completely healed and completely gone. Overall, the surgery was worth it. My nose looks adorable and I have much more confidence. The only complaint I have is that my nostrils are still uneven when looking at them from underneath. But not many people are getting a view from that angle so its all good. I must mention that my nostrils were severely uneven before the surgery so there is only so much Dr. J can do.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is the best! He is kind, caring, friendly, funny and an awesome surgeon. He took extra time in the operating room to make sure my nose came out the best that it could! He called me several times at home after my surgery to make sure I was doing ok! I think he is the best!

Thank you. Yes Dr. Joseph is awesome!
Wow, sounds like you had a great doctor who was willing to listen to your concerns and adjust as needed :) I love your new nose!

Your results look great! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf.