First Spot for Coolsculpt, Will Be a Total of 5--today's Fist - St. Augustine, FL

I did my research on RealSelf, watched many vids...

I did my research on RealSelf, watched many vids on YouTube and liked what I saw. I talked with
a friend who had this done, too. It was very easy, no pain just a little soft "pinching" feeling and
no downtown. I'm 75-1/2 andwondered if my age would cause problems. It didn't. I'm active,
healthy, and just had a bulge around my middle. It's been 10 hours since the procedure and I'm
not having any discomfort or problems. I have a stable of horses and did my chores this evening.
I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep and a great tomorrow. My next appt. for two more spots
on my middle bulge will be in two weeks - my choice. The doctor and nurses in the St. Augustine
facility were very respectful, kind and accomodating. I was told the results will take 3-4 months
and that's realistic. I give it a "thumbs up" so far. After my next appt., I will have two more to
finish the job so I will have additional follow-up.
St. Augustine Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable and experienced. He answered all my questions. He knows some of m other doctors in the area and I felt very confident.