First Spot for Coolsculpt, Will Be a Total of 5--today's Fist - St. Augustine, FL

I did my research on RealSelf, watched many vids...

I did my research on RealSelf, watched many vids on YouTube and liked what I saw. I talked with
a friend who had this done, too. It was very easy, no pain just a little soft "pinching" feeling and
no downtown. I'm 75-1/2 andwondered if my age would cause problems. It didn't. I'm active,
healthy, and just had a bulge around my middle. It's been 10 hours since the procedure and I'm
not having any discomfort or problems. I have a stable of horses and did my chores this evening.
I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep and a great tomorrow. My next appt. for two more spots
on my middle bulge will be in two weeks - my choice. The doctor and nurses in the St. Augustine
facility were very respectful, kind and accomodating. I was told the results will take 3-4 months
and that's realistic. I give it a "thumbs up" so far. After my next appt., I will have two more to
finish the job so I will have additional follow-up.

Glad to hear RealSelf was helpful in your research! Have you had any discomfort since your treatment?
There is no pain, for sure. Maybe a little very light cramping feeling. I am wearing loose slacks and don't feel any pressure. I am slightly swollen but no redness nor bruising and this is the 5th day post treatment. All in all, I'm very pleased. No downtime for me means I'm keeping up with yard work, horse work, cleaning, etc. No problem lifting or bending over. I just had the front of my abdomon done, not all around. I have two more sessions for 4 more places--love handles, etc. I'm looking forward to my next time in two weeks. A big thumbs up and I'm usually very critical of things.
Dr. Ahn Vu

Very knowledgeable and experienced. He answered all my questions. He knows some of m other doctors in the area and I felt very confident.