Like an Eraser on my Wrinkles! - Westerville, OH

Three little sticks with a very fine needle and...

Three little sticks with a very fine needle and the wrinkles between my brows are gone for months and months. Really, it's less painful than a manicure. I also have laugh lines around the outer eye and upper cheek area, but I kinda like those. I don't like the frown lines, so these are the ones I get rid of. It takes about three days to see full results.

I was asked to provide more detail...

I have had botox a couple of times now and there are no "cons" as far as I'm concerned. Not only does it temporarily "erase" the wrinkles that are there, it prevents the movement that makes the wrinkle worse over time. My only "hint" is find a great plastic surgeon to do the work-this is your face- it would be hard to hide bad work! All I'm saying is, my PS doesn't do my dental work and my dentist is not going to do my facework. Considering the results, it is money well spent.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about my doctor. He listens to what I want and recommends the best way to achieve my goals. He explains clearly what I can expect and the potential side effects. He is gentle, super friendly and very skilled. I can totally tell his loves his work! His staff is great too.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.

Does this mean what I wrote won't be posted? I am not a great writer but I try to explain the best I can, but if I just wasted my time I won't post any more comments. This site has been very helpful to me and I appreciate that.

Nope it is posted.  Originally it was only under your Doctor and not in the Botox community (so if you looked up the Doctor you could see it, but if you were looking through Botox reviews you would not).  I've added it to the Botox community for you.

How many units did you get?

Thank you. I received a total of twelve units. Four units between and slightly above my brow, then four units on either side of that. Those were placed slightly above the brow between where the brow starts and the arch of the eyebrow is. My doctor has a little sticker diagram of a woman's face and marks where he puts the injections, so each time I come in he knows where he placed them the last time. Pretty clever, I thought.

That really is clever!