Becoming a True Size with Less Pain - Springfield, MO

So far this has been an emotional roller coaster....

So far this has been an emotional roller coaster. I am excited and nervous. I am 5'6" and weigh 157 pounds. My bra size is a 36 DDD or E depending on the bra so I am having those reduced as well. I have one eleven year Los child and will not be having any more. I will put up some before pictures soon.

Exactly one week left. I can not believe I am...

Exactly one week left. I can not believe I am actually doing this! I have always wanted to but thought i would never spend the money on it. Hopefully i will find it worth it.

I have tried to upload pictures from my phone but can not figure it out...anyone know how?

I go in for my pre-op today. My operation is...

I go in for my pre-op today. My operation is tomorrow! I am super excited and nervous. It came up so quick. I am most dreading the pain. Actually, I am terrified of the pain. I have always thought of myself as having a high tolerance for pain but I am scared. I will update this evening after the appointment.

I am 15 days post op and still really swollen and...

I am 15 days post op and still really swollen and uncomfortable. I go back to work in 5 days so im hoping i will be ready. I do well in the morning it's the afternoon and evening I have a issues with.
Meystrek

Hi, do you mind sharing who's doing your tt? I'm in Springfield too and am just starting research doctors, not sure who to see. Thank you and good luck, I'm sure it will be worth it!
Dr. Rosellen Meystrek is my PS. I interviewed a few of them and I liked her the most. I also have friends that work at Mercy and they say she is the one that 'fixes' other PS mistakes.
Cool. I've heard her name so it's nice to know your opinion of her. Keep us posted!
Lots of luck to you!!!! The first week was super hard for me but I'm in my 2nd week now and things are looking up.... I'm happy I did this and I'm sure you will be too!!! :)
What was so difficult about week 1? Did you have muscle repair? I am having it and I am scared it will be A LOT of pain. Also, I have a walker from when my dad was sick. Do you think that would come in handy? I can get it down from the attic.
I have not been able to figure out how to upload pics from my phone. I just email them to myself and then upload them from my desktop. :( Sorry. If you figure it out let me know, :) Good luck with your surgery!
That is what I did. So they are up now... thank you .

Hang on tight you can do this and we are here to support you.