These Proceedures Are NOT for Sissies. - Springfield, MO

I have spent the last week recuperating froma...

I have spent the last week recuperating froma face/neck lift and periorbital resurfacing. I am a usually busy person and came to a screeching halt with activities for the week following the procedure. I usually take care of things and this was very difficulty to do literallly nothing but take care of wounds, sit still, sleep, try to eat and worry about working. I chose a world class facial surgeon and am pleased so far, but this was much more involved than I prepared myself for. Everyone else did their part, I just didn't fathom what this was really like. I am still in the first week and will be taken to get my stitches out tomorrow so Im not sure what the outcome is or how this has changed my life. I will get to those. My motivation was to look better as I have a lot of work time left and want to look good at my job. Right now I can't do my job because of how I look but this is changing every day.

Great reputation and had done work on friends and family that was very well done. I had alsohad a procedure done prior to this.