Aching Chin/Break Outs - Springfield, MO

I had a chin implant in mid December and had no...

I had a chin implant in mid December and had no pain, didn't even take a tylenol. I did have some aching after I ate or did anything that moved the chin. My right side was tender for quite a while. I have been having break outs on my chin since I had the implant. I thought it was from not being able to do my normal routine for a bit due to sensitivity after surgery. I used a scrub a few days ago thinking it might help with break out and noticed that my chin has been a little achy since then, probably applied a little more pressure when I used the scrub. Will I always have the achiness in the chin? And is the breaking out normal or is this something I should have checked out?
Dr. Barat Shah

This is my first procedure with Dr. Shah. I feel he did a great job with the surgery since I had no pain or issues to this point. I had used another surgeon in the practice in the past, but he retired and I was referred to Dr. Shah.

Since it seems like the aching is causing you some concern you might want to call your doctor's office and ask if they will have you in for a quick follow up check, just to make sure everything is ok.

Here is a Q&A that might be of interest, though it sounds like this user may have been experiencing more discomfort than you are describing:

Consistent Pain/sensitivity 7 Months After Chin Implant Surgery. Is That Normal?

This might also be helpful:

Does Acne Typically Occur from a Chin Implant?

How long did you think about getting a chin implant before you decided to go for it? I'd love to hear how you are liking the new look as well!