Time is Getting Closer - Springfield, MO

I will be getting my BA on 11/25/13. I'm 5'6" and...

I will be getting my BA on 11/25/13. I'm 5'6" and 135 pounds. The planned size is 500cc over muscle. I am starting to get a little nervous that it is too large. I'm hoping that is a normal reaction this close to surgery time! I will have to pay the balance by Wednesday, November 9, 2013. No going back after that!
People can be built so differently for the same height / weight though, so it's hard to compare, some people with same stats carry more or less in their bustline and others have hips that would look more in proportion to smaller, etc.  I see some others on here with stats that are close to mine and they look so much skinnier than me - I think I carry so much in my waist/hips.  Did you ask your PS to see After pictures of other people whose sizes he recommended?  That might help you understand if he tends to recommend on the larger side or not.
I'm having the same reaction. Then I read on here people wishing they went bigger. It's such a stressful process. Good luck!
Same to you, you are 6 days ahead of me so I will be looking for your review!

Time to Pay Up

I guess November 9 is Saturday, not Wednesday! Whichever, I have decided to just go ahead and pay up tomorrow. That way the should I or shouldn't I game is over!!! I have three more weeks and today I felt like that was no time at all. Other days if feels like it will take forever!!! I have bought some clothes to wear home after surgery and for my follow-up the next morning. I've already been working on getting things done at home so it's nice while I can't do much.

The other thing that is really stressing me out is that I have an injury and haven't been able to work out either. I know I won't be able to do much for 4-6 weeks after surgery. I'm worried about what my weight will be by then!
I'm 5'4 133 & probably will get 500"s I already have 400"s and want them fuller
My surgeon has been doing this for years and I was pretty clear that I didn't want huge. I guess I will talk to her at my pre-op, but then I'm going to just trust that she knows what she is doing. Two friends of mine have used the same person and they look great!
Honestly, I think 500cc is too big, esp over the muscle. I had my BA a week ago. I'm 5'3", 119 lbs & went w/300cc moderate, under the muscle. They are PERFECT! I think 400cc would be a good choice for your size but I would consider under the muscle, then 425-450 might be OK. But then I don't like huge boobs.

Paid In Full

OK, paid in full. No backing out now!!! Three weeks to go!!!! How do you find your before clothes fit after? I'm really nervous to buy any work clothes before surgery, but also think I will need some new clothes for after. I want to wear clothing that doesn't scream Hey, boob job over here!!! My co-workers know I am having a medical procedure done, but I didn't say what for.
My clothes fit the same but I went with a much smaller implant. I am 5ft 4 in 113 lbs and I got a tear drop shaped implant 335 one side 295 on the other. I think you are bigger than me to start and 500 is a big implant. I am going to guess you will need new clothing.
My PS recommended a larger size than I was comfortable with, but I figured she knows a lot more than I do, so I did trust her & I'm very happy. I told her she was right going w/moderate 300cc.

One More Monday

One more Monday without the boobs!! Some days I haven't thought about it at all and other days I just keep thinking things like, there is only one more Monday with these boobs. Then I worry about what if I hate them and wish I could go back. I don't know why I think that. Every day I look at cute tops and swimsuits and cant WAIT to buy some that look cute without padding! I hope everyone else that is close is getting excited and will post lots of information for the rest of us that are still waiting!!!
Good luck on your upcoming journey. I hope you get your wish boobs.

Dr visits galore

I have been trying to get my to do list DONE before D-day (because I'm hoping for a D cup :) I have been to the dentist, dermatologist and last night to see my general practitioner. I've got a strained hamstring in my right leg and fluid build-up behind my right ear. I was kind of freaking out because I am within the two week window of when they want you to quit taking any extra meds. I called the office this morning and they were ok with me taking both medicines for my ear. THat's a relief. I went after work to see about the PT on my leg. Busy until Thanksgiving. That's the week of my surgery so that's out. How long afterwards do you think I would need to wait for Physical Therapy on my leg? I scheduled one for two weeks later, but told them there is a chance I might have to cancel. Another month without exercise and I might not even need it anymore :( Also, I have a weekly chiropractor appt. How long do you think it will be after surgery before I can schedule that again? I also talked about the sizes again. Told me to come in anytime or to try the rice sizers and let them know my decision on surgery day. The office lady, Fonda, is so super nice. I will have lots of questions for after surgery. I'm planning to write them all down to give to my hubby because I feel like I may not remember the questions or the answers! On a funny note, I had a dream last night that I "snap-chatted" my new boobs right after surgery to a cousin that knows about the surgery, but because I was drugged I posted them to Facebook instead! I think hubby will also be in charge of my phone ALL that day too, lol!! Next Monday is pre-op day!!!!
Getting so close now! How are u feeling? Good luck with it all!!
hi its better go a bit bigger, because we get used fast to it. i'm 5 ft 9 and 129 pounds so i'm a little bit smaller and had 435 cc to have a good D if u are wider u need more cc's so i think 500 is going to fit u well if u want a D :).sorry for ly bad english
Sounds like you are like me trying to squeeze drs Apts in

Wow!!

Wow!! It's really almost time. One more morning to sleep in. Well, sort of and then I will wake up to surgery day. Seems unreal since I scheduled my appointment way back in September. I'm trying to make sure everything is done today!! Laundry washed, everything on my bed washed and made, suitcase packed, etc. Tomorrow night I will head to Springfield to a hotel and when I wake up the next morning, it will be surgery time!! I am the first one on the day so I have to be there at 6:30. Follow up will be Tuesday at 9 am! I'm hoping to have my husband take some before and after pictures to post :)
Wow! That size is going to rock on you. You will definitely be a D. I'm a small d as well. I went with 371cc under muscle. Can't wait to see your results. Praying your surgery goes well.
I sure hope you are right!!!
What size did you decide on?

All done

It's a done deal girls!!!! I got to the Surgery Center about 6:30, filled out some paperwork, got my vitals taken (yep, gained a few pounds from this not exercising thing :( ), taken straight back to "my" room, changed, IV hooked up, talked to the Doctor. We did stick with the 500 cc. By 7:30 I was out of commission and in surgery! Next thing I know I am waking up and wanting water! Had some ice chips and talked to the nurse a little. I think I was back in my room by 9 or so. While I was in there I had a couple backs of crackers and a class of water. Eventually, I got dressed (with a little help from the hubby) and walked down to the bathroom. Once I came out, they had the wheelchair at the door. I hopped in the car and I'm in the hotel room now. I'm a little sleepy since I didn't really sleep much last night. So far I think Im just still pretty numb. I'm not really having ANY pain. I popped two Extra-Strength tylenol as soon as I got in the car. Once back here, I had another bottle of water and a bagel. My hubby just left to go get my pain pills. Hoping I can keep that to a minimum! I think I am going to be just fine with the 500 cc. They do not look too big right now!! Will post pictures eventually. I'm just too lazy to hook my phone to my computer :)
Congratulations!!! Looking forward to more updates!

Done deal!

Congrats! I also had mine done yesterday also :) hope you have a speedy recovery
Congrats on getting through to the other side! I had my surgery yesterday too. I've heard over the muscle can be a much more pleasant and quicker recovery, hopefully that is true for you. I had to go under since I barely had and breast tissue to hide the implant, but so far it's not that bad. Continued good healing to you! I'm looking forward to reading your future posts.
I was told I have very dense breast tissue which made overs easily done! Still feeling good and only taking over the counter Tylenol. Good luck with your recovery!

Day after

I am still feeling pretty good. I am a little slower when I get up and down, but it goes away after I am up for a few minutes. I also was able to take everything off and shower this morning. The hubs had to wash my hair for me. I can left my arms, but it felt funny. Actually, it took me a long time to decide to take the bra off. I was afraid if I took it off, they might fall off, lol! I still haven't taken anything besides Tylenol. Dr. Meystrik gives you a numbing medicine during surgery that is supposed to last about 3 days. I hope that gets me through the worst of it! I should have taken pictures before I got in the shower because the bra on and off thing is a real chore! Next time I shower, I will get pics. Also, I'm supposed to wear the surgical bra night and day for a couple days. then I can find a bra that is comfortable and supportive to wear. My next checkup will be December 17. They are very high and firm right now. I know that takes time, but I'm already looking forward to it! Also, some members have asked what kind I have. They are 500 cc Smooth Round Moderate Plus Profile Gel by Mentor.
So far, so good!! How about yours??
Ditto, I would almost say better than expected?! If that's possible lol

Thanksgiving!

Its Thanksgiving Day and I give thanks for new boobies in tank tops!! The left breast seems to be more swollen than the right which I'm a little concerned about. I don't know how much of a difference I should worry about it. I have never taken anything stronger than Tylenol so it's not painful. I am going to post a few pics without the bra. It seems like it is more obvious in the bra though.
You sound like me--- I didn't have any pain after surgery and didn't even take any of the prescribed Norco pain pills- Just took Tylenol extra strength throughout the day/night. My left boob is still dropping nicely but my righty is being more slow and difficult- probably b/c I use my right arm and hand more often, causing that side to tense up more-?? I'm about 2 months postop but couldn't be more happy with my beautiful boobs :)
I don't know!! I'm right-handed and that one is doing better for me. It's the left one driving me crazy! Today was probably my best day so far. Monday I went back to work and while I wasn't really in pain, I was TIRED by the end of the day! Yesterday I had a work day off site and it was pretty good. Today was pretty much back to normal. Still taking Tylenol every now and then and just having small aches and pains.
Lots of swelling happens after BA. As well as bloat, gas, constipation, muscle pain, incision pain....you get the picture:) Healing takes time. Hope your recovery goes smoothly. Blessings!

9 Days PO

Wow, that seems crazy! I'm still having little aches and pains, but feel pretty much back to normal. I was thinking about all the things I worried about beforehand and now looking back could have not wasted time worrying about!! The size is perfect. Could I have gone smaller and been happy, yes, probably. However, with my wide shoulders and height the 500 are perfect. The doctor knew exactly what she was doing! All my clothes still fit. No big shopping spree necessary, although I am looking forward to that eventually. Probably more for Summer clothes though!! Also, I got worried about people just knowing at work so I told a few people and now wish I hadn't. In my work clothes, I am not obvious! It's really none of their business and I should have left it that way. They were in no way negative, but I still wish I had thought twice about telling them. They more than likely would have never noticed!!!! One of these day, I'll get more pictures up.
So almost a year later are you happy with your over the muscle BA? I'm very nervous about going over but she suggested the same for me.
You look great 9 days post op. Hope you are continuing to recover well and happy with your 'girls'!! xx
St. Johns Clinic-Medical Spa