Capsular Contracture - Springfield, MO

I had been unhappy with my breast size since...

I had been unhappy with my breast size since puberty, and wanted them done for years. Finally on 7/19/10 I got my wish! I researched for months and was on cloud 9 knowing that I was finally going to feel like a woman!

I started off a small A cup and got 400cc smooth silicone under the muscle.

First of all, I am not pleased with the size. Second of all, they are far apart and I have zero cleavage unless I wear a huge uncomfortable push up bra; even then they still aren't the way I'd like them to look! Lastly,I have capsular contraction in my left breast and it is continuing to get worse. My nipple/down is totally numb. I was put on vitamin E which didn't help, I was prescribed Singulair but my insurance company wouldn't approve it, and I didn't want to pay out of pocket for something that may not even work. I am so disappointed with this entire process and wish there was something I could do!

Does anyone have any advice for me?!?!

I'm sorry you're going through this! Here's what some doctors have to say about Singulair and capsular contracture.

You said you're not pleased with the size of your new breasts. Are they too small or too large? It sounds like maybe your surgeon didn't understand exactly what you were going for... Have you discussed your dissatisfaction with her or him?

I've heard that massaging, massaging, massaging is supposed to be good for CC.

I truly hope you'll keep us posted on how you're feeling about all of this. Putting up a photo would be extremely helpful for us to visualize what you're describing, as well.

Take care of yourself!