Fixing Deep Creases Around Nose and Mouth - Springfield, MO

I have prominent cheek bones and now that I'm...

I have prominent cheek bones and now that I'm 60 years old, the creases around my nose and mouth have become more significant. The Radiesse made a huge improvement in my opinion. I felt I looked much better. I don't like to use the word 'younger' because that wasn't my aim, but I probably looked younger too.

Springfield Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. S's credentials and education are top-notch. Knowing he had trained with the top doctors in San Diego California gave me confidence. During the initial consultation, no question was ignored; even the ones I thought too embarrassing to ask. He was thorough and offered several options. He didn't rush or skip over steps within procedures, level of pain, days for recovery, or amount of time for recovery. He offered me the most up to date procedure which was the least invasive treatment and had the longest lasting results. It was perfect for me.

Hi Lake,

Welcome to the Radiesse community. I'm glad you look "better," and that you had such a positive experience. Did you have any pain or downtime from the procedure? Will you got back and get more when it wears off? We would love to see pictures too, if you are comfortable sharing and have them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt