Awesome - Springfield, MO

To look refreshed and a more evened out skin tone...

To look refreshed and a more evened out skin tone appearence. Also performed botox, fillers, removal of mole. Would recommend Dr. S for any treatment. I have recieved numerous complements on my skin since having procedure. Also, random people complementing me on my beautiful skin.

Springfield Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. S is very professional and I am very pleased with the results of my treatments. Also, his staff is very professional and extrmely warm and welcoming. Very personable people and will continue to see them often for various other treatments.

Hi Clemmie,

Welcome to the Laser community. I would love to have complete strangers compliment my skin. I bet that just feels great, and you don't even have to tell them why you have such amazing skin. ;) Did you have any pain or downtime with your procedure? What prompted you to have this procedure done? Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

No problem Brit,

I am almost 50 l had some sun damage and a few scars and l saw the pamphlet on the benefits of laser treatments. I had two treatments done at a moderate setting (l was told) and which l would recommend especially for people who don't have time or have problems with pain as both were doable for me. Also, l've noticed that my skin is still improving. E.g feels and looks more "dewy" (what a stranger at the mall said. I don't mind telling people that l have a great Dermatologist! I don't know how to download my picture. I used to be embarrassed by my spots and veins on my skin...l'm longer feel this way! This time around l am going to wear sun block and be gentle with my "new skin."

Kindest regards,
Clemmie

HI Clemmie,

Feel free to personal message me your pictures and I will get them posted for you no problem.

Thanks,