Will They Drop? - Springfield, MA

Ok so I was a 34b before my surgery. Wanted 34c,...

Ok so I was a 34b before my surgery. Wanted 34c, did not want to look over done. So with help from my PS, I decided to get them done a 330cc.

My surgery was yesterday, still sore. My concern is that they feel real high on my chest and tight/stiff. I hope that this is just part of the healing process and they will soften up and drop. Please, I would love to hear opinions.

Hi!! I got mine under the muscle. They look smoother and much more natural. Above the muscle tend to be really noticeable in the fact that they are not real. I have high profile 330cc's. I love the size. I'm glad I didn't go bigger but it's all about preference. When they are high profile they tend to be a bit more perky I would say. Another thing to remember with size is that under the muscle might make them a bit smaller but not too much. I wanted mine to look as natural as possible so I went with just 330cc. I went to pioneer valley surgeons and it's a female dr. She was great! I def recommend her and planning to go back to her in the future. Hope this helps.
I'm getting a lift and implants within the next few months. I'm only an A cup wanting to move to a fullB/small C. I want saline and high profile. I haven't decided over or under the muscle. What's the difference between the outcome on each? What kind of look do u get from each? How many cc's would be good to get that size. I was looking at 400/450 cc's. Also trying to find a really good doctor near the springfield ma area. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help!!!!!
Well you are a lil tinier than me and I am sure your doctor is going by your frame size. I would go by what he/she says and go from there. My doctor did not want me to go higher than what I choice and at first was suggesting 300cc or slightly higher because I was going under the muscle and sometimes after all swelling is gone and they drop they seem smaller. I am glad I chose the size although I am still a little sore. Talk to your doc and see what he/she says about going a little bigger if you're concerned! Congrats!
Thanks, I am also going under the muscle, I will have the lollipop cut, saline implants.... How long have you been sore? And did you need a strong pain killer.
Colleen
It was week yesterday, still a bit sore but so much better!!! They are starting to feel like my own and dropping a bit. I did need a strong painkiller the first 2 days. By the 3rd day I felt a little better and didn't need to take anything. The most uncomfortable thing was the tight feeling of my muscles. Expect that, other than that after a week your good!
HI I am getting a lift and implants, I am 5.1 tall and weight 110 lbs ... I am a 32B now
and want to be a 32C how many CC is that?
My Doctor is suggesting 255 CC is that enough?
This is very cunfusing...
Thanks,
Colleen
The hard part is waiting. Be patient they will drop :) one might drop before the other one so don't worry. It'll take a couple months to fully drop. Up to 7 the more time goes on the better they will look! Congrats!
Of course they will drop. You JUST had surgery, you might not see your final outcome until months from now after the swelling has decreased, your muscles have relaxed, and the implants have dropped and softened into a more natural projection.

Did your surgeon talk to you about this at all?