They're Back! - Springfield, IL

I got a breast reduction when I was 18. My cup...

I got a breast reduction when I was 18. My cup size was 42 DD and I weighed 150 lbs and stand 5'10". I am now 28 and I have gradually increased in my cup size to a 36DD. I've only gained 5 lbs. I must be one of those rare cases as its being described. However, the woman who recommended me to my doctor has had a total of 4 reductions! Her weight has jumped around a little bit, but not so much that one can blame her diet. I think some of us are just born to be well endowed.

Thanks Kimmers

Welcome:)

For right now Im choosing to keep the girls and embrace them as much as I can. Most of the regrowth has happened in the past 2 years, so I'm curious to see if or when they'll be done. I'm hoping to have children soon and I'm sure that pregnancy will enlarge them as well. Question. My doctor had said that until I give birth I wouldn't know wether or not I'd be able to breastfeed. What's the likelyhood I'll be able to?

Here is a good link to some Breastfeeding after Reduction questions.   The doctors answer that very question.

Most likely they will grow with pregnancy so it's best to wait.  The hormones do a number on the breasts.

Thank you for posting your review and welcome to RealSelf.

Darn it right!  Why do they have to grow back???    So you had or are having a second reduction?