Radiesse Works - Springfield, IL

I am in a good physical shape because I walk and...

I am in a good physical shape because I walk and dance a lot and I do eat well but sparingly. I am 62 and the only think that made me sad were my nasolabial folds. I went to South America and had a famous plastic surgeon do Radiesse on the folds. I am very pleased. It hurts a bit but nothing you can't deal with. The needle is very fine and you feel like he is stitching you. The pain ends when they put you antiseptic. I put ice on twice a day for a week, I had no side effects and I look wonderful.

Carlos Triana MD

He was friendly, easygoing, told me it was a simple procedure which took 10 minutes, no side effects because it is an acid which is in the body so the skin absorbs it without problems. I was seen at time scheduled, the procedure took 10 minutes, I was to go back the next day which I did and all was perfect. He said the effect will last about 18 months or more as my skin was good and had good elasticity.

you look great!, love your new hair color btw.

You look great. How many injections did it take?

Wow, you have phenomenal skin!! If you hadn't noted that you were 62 I definitely would not have guessed that to be your age.

Do you mind me asking why you decided to have the filler done in South America?