Like the Results but Would Not Do It Again - Springfield, IL

Had Mixto treatment 2 days after having vaser lipo...

had Mixto treatment 2 days after having vaser lipo. luckily i took a Vicodan before the procedure. the numbing cream was not very effective & even tho i did not feel the heat as some people do, i felt like i was being cut by a scalpel with every application of the laser. by the end of the procedure i was squeezing the nurses hand for dear life & making quite a bit of noise! i was not prepared for day 2 & 3. the skin gets very tight & crusty & i couldn't use the cream they recommended because it had lanolin so i suffered until my husband bought some vaseline for me. the vaseline saved my sanity! it felt so good & the dead skin started to come off immediately. i'm glad it's over & the 2 age spots i had look lighter but are not completely gone. i think my skin looks better overall but i won't be repeating the procedure.

Now that it's over I'm happy with the results but i think people need to be aware that going to a "spa" for some procedures may not be for everyone because they are not as forthcoming with the pain medication that some people may need.