Ultrasonic Cavitation - Laser/heat Fat Melting - Spring Hill, FL

I ordered an Ultrasonic Cavitation package through...

I ordered an Ultrasonic Cavitation package through groupon (9 sessions for $109). The regular price is $350 a session I think. I was skeptical at first because I read so many mixed reviews after I purchased the groupon. I did some research prior to purchasing and thought "that's worth a try." I have a medium frame: 5'7", 146 lbs. Not a whole lot to lose, but enough where I would like my hips to be a little smaller (I poted for flank treatment area). I went in for my first session on Friday. It was surprising. I didnt measure myself after because I forgot and was in shock from the stupid microdermabrasion I agreed to do, but that's another story (ps DONT DO IT). Here's how it went. They used a little machine that surprisingly had a kick to it. It offered a small shock (not painful-just surprising) and some heat. The most bizarre part of the whole session was the noise. I read about a hundred reviews and none of them mentioned the noise associated with the ultrasonic cavitation. If you do not hear a noise when you have this done... the people doing it might be stealing your money. It was weird. A very loud, inside my head, machinery sounding, high pitched frequency type of noise. No one else could hear it but me, and the lady doing the procedure was kind enough to warn me first. Im happy she did because it was a little shocking. Overall the procedure was good... Comfortable, not painful at all, and I feel like it DID do something... What it did I have no idea. I dont weigh less... My clothes feel about the same... I am not sure if I look different. But it was the first of 9 sessions, so we will see.

Groupon

I had my first Treatment today! It was like bit metal/plastic pad things that sat on my stomach and around my love handles and a strap that held them on. They had a red light coming from it, I said should I hear a notice in my head!? She replied that that's the old model and hers is a newer one the only sound it made was the machine itself. It felt warm and mini vibrations. How long till I see results? I'm drinking water all the time...
Noice*
Noise! iPhone!!!!! *
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Is this permanent? Will the fat come back if I went to KFC after haha Na really but... Don't wanna waste my money
Yes...this a a permanent procedure, however like anything if we are what we eat so to speak, it would take alot of bad eating for it to return, but if you walked or exercised it would prevent it from returning. Good luck
well u cant do KFC while under this treatment infact u need to limit ur sugar and fat intake to a bare minimum and not eat anything 2 hours before and one hour after ur treatment and need to drink lots of water, 3 to 4 liters the day of the treatment and 3 liters daily to help ur body get rid of all the fats and toxins, and yes its permanent my body shape changed alot after this procedure. but it takes time and its very safe . also u need to get ur cholesterol levels checked before u embark on such a procedure.
That's awesome that's it's permanent! Do you have before and after pictures you could send me ? :)
l have had 4 fat cavitation treatments and l am not dieting as l don't need to lose weight, l need to get rid of cellulite. l have lost 7cm with 6 more treatments to go, no pain, no side effects, no bruising, you can go back to work.... lm loving it, l also got mine through Groupon :-) PS yes a screeching noise can be heard
GUYS JUST WANTED TO SHARE I PURCHASED ONE OF THESE MACHINES ( CAVITATION RF) FOR $ 450 ON EBAY THEY SHIPPED IT FROM HONG KONG, WORKS GREAT!! YOU CAN ALSO GET THE MASSAGE GEL ONLINE AS WEEL. WHEN I FIRST STARTED THIS TREATMENT I WAS PAYING $ 150.00 FOR 1 HOUR SESSION, I LIKED TO RESULTS AND STARTED SEARCHING ON LINE FOR ONE OF THESE MACHINES BECAUSE I REALIZED THAT ONCE I STOPPED THE TREATMENTS THE FAT WAS COMING BACK. UNFORTUNATELY THE TREATMENTS NEED TO BE ONGOING AND I JUST CAN'T KEEP SPENDING $ 150 A WEEK ON THIS. SAVING TONS OF MONEY. GOOD LUCK.
Be careful My friend bought a cavitation machine read the instructions and because she wasn't properly trained she began experiencing sharp body pains in her abdomen and hips. You can damage bones, glands, tissue and organs if you haven't been properly trained .
I thought it was permanent?
What brand there at so many different ones on there! What should I look for? When buying... Are you seeing good results?
Make sure they combine 30 minutes of Ultrasound cavitation and at least 20 minutes of radio frequency for the abdomen. Or 30 minutes of each for thighs, flanks or arms that would be 30 on each limb.
I had 6 one hr ultrasound cavitation and radio frequency treatments and results were amazing. I've heard about the groupon on deals 10for 109$ but they only offer 15 to 20 minutes. The technician that worked me explained in order to have great results proper training and treatment time is needed. I paid 499 for 6 treatments in Palmetto bay, fl a suburb in Miami. NonSurgical Lipo and skin tightening Ctr. I forgot the techs name but she's a tall brunette.

I just saw another groupon for this treatment and would love to get an update from you and your progress. Would you be willing to share stats and/or before and afters?

do you still have it?
and yes t does make a sound and if u cant hear it then tehy are stealing your money! good luck with everything!
I had 21 of those done on my outer and inner thighs, I lost 1.5 pant sizes, I am considering lipo suction but so many reviews about irregularities are starting to scare me, so I am thinking to continue more Cavitation sessions till i get the result that I want (which is another pants size). I have no irregularities, in fact some of the ones I already had , we used the maching to run over them to correct them and now they are gone. I lost 40 kilos and due to that huge amout of weight loss i had irregularities. you also need to drink lots of water and work out regularly with this techinique. I beleive my thighs have shrunk permenntly because when i gained 3 kilos a while ago I was still wearing teh same pant sizes but I gained weight in other places like lower stomach and flanks, but my hips were the same :) good luck! u need lots of sessions to see results. Also remeber that each person's body responds differently, for example mom was dissapointed with teh results when she tried it on her belly! she only lost 4 cm after 21 sessions. I lost alot more my inner thighs dont touch any more :)
Hi Rockstar, I was just researching this ultrasonic cavitation as a girl at my gym has had 12 sessions and I see a huge improvement in her thighs.  And, I found you here!  How funny!  So, are you still happy with the results?  Tell me all as my sister may want to do this. Amelia
yea the results are awesome! and they are permanenet just tell her to do exactly as they ask of her, and drink 4 liters of water a day if she can and eat no fatty food sand work out regularly, because what happens when they break down the fat is that teh body needs to eliminate it, so following this strict system helps ur body do that without overloading ur liver and ur kidneys especially. but i beleive its great i lost 2 pant sizes now, i just completed my 24 sessions, done in sixes 4 packages 6 sessions each pacage :D its also very safe!
Hi Rockstar! I just saw a groupon for this here and was thinking of doing it for my stomach or inner thighs - the inner thighs weren't touched in my fat transfer, and my stomach had lipo, but I still have fat and loose skin from babies. May buy the groupon since you had good results!
i think if u do the Radio Frequency treatment after the cavitation then u will have an improvement on that loose skin stomach problem. also i prefer the cavitation on inner thighs more than lipo, because with lipo u get irregularities in that area as its very delicate.
I bought the Groupon and just did my first session - bought a group of 6, so if I can see a slight improvement I'll probably buy more. Really not bad. I guzzled water afterward and went to the gym and walked/jogged. Now to drink more water and massage the area - a tip from the lady who did it. Fingers crossed it will do something visible to my stomach pooch. I've been working out a lot and have more core muscles, but still have fat there. The lady who did it also said my skin doesn't look too loose and should tighten a bit with just the ultrasound, but we'll see!