Ultrasonic Cavitation - Laser/heat Fat Melting - Spring Hill, FL

I ordered an Ultrasonic Cavitation package through...

I ordered an Ultrasonic Cavitation package through groupon (9 sessions for $109). The regular price is $350 a session I think. I was skeptical at first because I read so many mixed reviews after I purchased the groupon. I did some research prior to purchasing and thought "that's worth a try." I have a medium frame: 5'7", 146 lbs. Not a whole lot to lose, but enough where I would like my hips to be a little smaller (I poted for flank treatment area). I went in for my first session on Friday. It was surprising. I didnt measure myself after because I forgot and was in shock from the stupid microdermabrasion I agreed to do, but that's another story (ps DONT DO IT). Here's how it went. They used a little machine that surprisingly had a kick to it. It offered a small shock (not painful-just surprising) and some heat. The most bizarre part of the whole session was the noise. I read about a hundred reviews and none of them mentioned the noise associated with the ultrasonic cavitation. If you do not hear a noise when you have this done... the people doing it might be stealing your money. It was weird. A very loud, inside my head, machinery sounding, high pitched frequency type of noise. No one else could hear it but me, and the lady doing the procedure was kind enough to warn me first. Im happy she did because it was a little shocking. Overall the procedure was good... Comfortable, not painful at all, and I feel like it DID do something... What it did I have no idea. I dont weigh less... My clothes feel about the same... I am not sure if I look different. But it was the first of 9 sessions, so we will see.

Groupon

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Will this work for upper arm fat that is on the top of the arm? I have really fatty upper arms and a softer "packet of fat right where my armpit and arm begins. I actually have more fat on the top of my upper arm versus the back (its really weird) and has always been like this. It's also apparently genetic because my mother has it and now my 12 y/o daughter unfortunately inherited my exact same arms. I had lipo performed about 10 years ago and it didn't do much of anything except give me uglier looser skin. I also had the ilipo laser performed 4 times on my upper arms and I saw a "teenee tiny bit of a result, but not much" I'm at my wits end and am saving for a full brachioplasty (full arm lift/tuck) but I'd thought I'd give the ultrasonic cavitation a shot since out all the stuff these days I've seen some really positive reviews overall. Thanks for any advice. Also, I'm wondering how many treatments overall you can have done in one area on your body over time until it won't work anymore in that area, or is there no limit?! Thanks
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I gained 4lbs had the treatment Wednesday have worked out twice since then but I got my cycle the next day and ate 3 cookies yesterday. Have you heard of weight gain after treatments?
I have had five cavitation treatments on each "love handle" over the past three weeks and I haven't seen a difference at all! I am 5'8" and 145 lbs and just have some problem areas so I figured that cavitation would be great. Unfortunately, I don't even want to go in for my last treatments tomorrow. All the assistants just kept saying that I needed to exercise every day, eat right, and drink lots of water!!! If I could do that, then I probably wouldn't need the cavitation!!
the treatment makes fat liquid, 20 mins exercise after treatment ie a brisk walk or use a vibration plate it helps the removal by using it as energy drinking the water thins it out to help the body remove it, flush it out,both are essential for success think of butter in a microwave leave it there and it solidifies?
Hello Ladies, my name is Nancy M & I am here to let you guys know that I have personally tried Ultrasonic Liposuction W/Body Sculpt Wraps and I have had awesome results. The only way to really know is to try it. I know it sounds to good to be true but it is True! Go to #BodySculptWraps and if there are any question call 1-800-489-9727. Stay Sexy everyone!
I've been readying the reviews, I planned to have the cavitation done but before I proceed I want to make sure it works I don't want to invest money and it doesn't work,I really don't want to do surgery so I decided to look into this. Please advice thanks
Hi! I really want to get this done. What is the best machine to buy ? The one that was used on you all ? Thanks sooo much :)
I had my first Treatment today! It was like bit metal/plastic pad things that sat on my stomach and around my love handles and a strap that held them on. They had a red light coming from it, I said should I hear a notice in my head!? She replied that that's the old model and hers is a newer one the only sound it made was the machine itself. It felt warm and mini vibrations. How long till I see results? I'm drinking water all the time...
Noice*
Noise! iPhone!!!!! *
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Is this permanent? Will the fat come back if I went to KFC after haha Na really but... Don't wanna waste my money
Yes...this a a permanent procedure, however like anything if we are what we eat so to speak, it would take alot of bad eating for it to return, but if you walked or exercised it would prevent it from returning. Good luck
well u cant do KFC while under this treatment infact u need to limit ur sugar and fat intake to a bare minimum and not eat anything 2 hours before and one hour after ur treatment and need to drink lots of water, 3 to 4 liters the day of the treatment and 3 liters daily to help ur body get rid of all the fats and toxins, and yes its permanent my body shape changed alot after this procedure. but it takes time and its very safe . also u need to get ur cholesterol levels checked before u embark on such a procedure.
That's awesome that's it's permanent! Do you have before and after pictures you could send me ? :)
l have had 4 fat cavitation treatments and l am not dieting as l don't need to lose weight, l need to get rid of cellulite. l have lost 7cm with 6 more treatments to go, no pain, no side effects, no bruising, you can go back to work.... lm loving it, l also got mine through Groupon :-) PS yes a screeching noise can be heard
GUYS JUST WANTED TO SHARE I PURCHASED ONE OF THESE MACHINES ( CAVITATION RF) FOR $ 450 ON EBAY THEY SHIPPED IT FROM HONG KONG, WORKS GREAT!! YOU CAN ALSO GET THE MASSAGE GEL ONLINE AS WEEL. WHEN I FIRST STARTED THIS TREATMENT I WAS PAYING $ 150.00 FOR 1 HOUR SESSION, I LIKED TO RESULTS AND STARTED SEARCHING ON LINE FOR ONE OF THESE MACHINES BECAUSE I REALIZED THAT ONCE I STOPPED THE TREATMENTS THE FAT WAS COMING BACK. UNFORTUNATELY THE TREATMENTS NEED TO BE ONGOING AND I JUST CAN'T KEEP SPENDING $ 150 A WEEK ON THIS. SAVING TONS OF MONEY. GOOD LUCK.
Be careful My friend bought a cavitation machine read the instructions and because she wasn't properly trained she began experiencing sharp body pains in her abdomen and hips. You can damage bones, glands, tissue and organs if you haven't been properly trained .
I thought it was permanent?
What brand there at so many different ones on there! What should I look for? When buying... Are you seeing good results?
Make sure they combine 30 minutes of Ultrasound cavitation and at least 20 minutes of radio frequency for the abdomen. Or 30 minutes of each for thighs, flanks or arms that would be 30 on each limb.
WHICH MACHINE DID YOU PURCHASE? I AM INTERESTED IN PURCHASING ONE AS WELL. SINCE IT CAME FROM HONG KONG DID YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLES WITH CUSTOMS, I AM IN THE UNITED STATES. HOW DID YOU LEARN WHICH HEADS TO USE ON WHICH PART OF THE BODY AND FOR HOW LONG? I ALSO KEEP READING THAT YOU HAVE TO USE A GROUND WHEN YOU USE THE CAVITATION HEAD? IS THIS TRUE AND DID YOU MACHINE COME WITH ONE?
Do you know what machine she purchased? Did she ever get any proper instruction on using it; if so where did she get the instructions?