Ultrasonic Cavitation - Laser/heat Fat Melting - Spring Hill, FL

I ordered an Ultrasonic Cavitation package through...

I ordered an Ultrasonic Cavitation package through groupon (9 sessions for $109). The regular price is $350 a session I think. I was skeptical at first because I read so many mixed reviews after I purchased the groupon. I did some research prior to purchasing and thought "that's worth a try." I have a medium frame: 5'7", 146 lbs. Not a whole lot to lose, but enough where I would like my hips to be a little smaller (I poted for flank treatment area). I went in for my first session on Friday. It was surprising. I didnt measure myself after because I forgot and was in shock from the stupid microdermabrasion I agreed to do, but that's another story (ps DONT DO IT). Here's how it went. They used a little machine that surprisingly had a kick to it. It offered a small shock (not painful-just surprising) and some heat. The most bizarre part of the whole session was the noise. I read about a hundred reviews and none of them mentioned the noise associated with the ultrasonic cavitation. If you do not hear a noise when you have this done... the people doing it might be stealing your money. It was weird. A very loud, inside my head, machinery sounding, high pitched frequency type of noise. No one else could hear it but me, and the lady doing the procedure was kind enough to warn me first. Im happy she did because it was a little shocking. Overall the procedure was good... Comfortable, not painful at all, and I feel like it DID do something... What it did I have no idea. I dont weigh less... My clothes feel about the same... I am not sure if I look different. But it was the first of 9 sessions, so we will see.

Groupon

A couple of things to remember. Ultrasound fat cavitation takes a relatively modest amount of fat per session and for most people any drop in weight is un noticeable. Some people do notice a slight reduction in weight of half a lb or less in the week after a cavi lipo session, but not everyone. I know you would think that melting a half inch of fat volume from your body would result in a drop in body weight but it doesn’t seem to. Some people though have experienced up to 5 lbs of weight loss in the week following a session. This is not typical however and I think it may be due to other factors like diet & activity. Ultrasound fat cavitation is a wonderfully effective tool for sculpting down stubborn pockets of subcutaneous or surface fat but it will not make you thin, fit or light. It’s a great addition to your diet & exercise program though!
I have had five cavitation treatments on each "love handle" over the past three weeks and I haven't seen a difference at all! I am 5'8" and 145 lbs and just have some problem areas so I figured that cavitation would be great. Unfortunately, I don't even want to go in for my last treatments tomorrow. All the assistants just kept saying that I needed to exercise every day, eat right, and drink lots of water!!! If I could do that, then I probably wouldn't need the cavitation!!
the treatment makes fat liquid, 20 mins exercise after treatment ie a brisk walk or use a vibration plate it helps the removal by using it as energy drinking the water thins it out to help the body remove it, flush it out,both are essential for success think of butter in a microwave leave it there and it solidifies?
Great question! Cavitation is a bubbling action created by the sound waves that breaks apart the fat cell itself and releases the triglyceride (fat) that was stored in the cell. The millions of little micro-bubbles created by cavitation mixes up the fat & cell material & whatever else was stored in the fat cell like fat soluable vitamins or environmental toxins, with the fluid that is hanging around your body tissues (intersticial fluid). This mixing action of the fat with the intersticial fluid emulcifies the fat so it never turns solid again. The emulcified fat/fluid mixture is then transported by your lymphatic vessels (this is why you want to be hydrated & active, your lyphatic system needs both to function really well) to your liver to be processed, and then to your kidneys to be excreted as waste. Hope that clears that up for you.
Hi Ellsbeth, Monica of Slender Wave Cavi-Lipo here. I am wondering if your practitioner is moving the transducer too quickly over your skin. The sound waves need time in any given area to penetrate the tissue and create the millions of little miro-bubbles of cavitation that break apart the fat. As a practitioner (I'm also a diagnostic ultrasound technician by the way) I have found that the slower I move over the skin the better results my clients get. Or it could be the quality of your skin & tissue in the area that is impeding the sound waves. Dense or fibrous tissue actually slows down and scatters the sound waves (they call this "attenuation") which makes them weaker and less effective. Again the solution to this problem is to sloooow down the movement of the transducer on the skin and focus on a smaller area for each session. Or it could be the machine your practitioner has. Ask the what khz the machine operates at. It should be between 25-40 khz, the most effective setting for fat cavitation. I'm curious, did you do your last session? And if so how did it go?
Hello Ladies, my name is Nancy M & I am here to let you guys know that I have personally tried Ultrasonic Liposuction W/Body Sculpt Wraps and I have had awesome results. The only way to really know is to try it. I know it sounds to good to be true but it is True! Go to #BodySculptWraps and if there are any question call 1-800-489-9727. Stay Sexy everyone!
I've been readying the reviews, I planned to have the cavitation done but before I proceed I want to make sure it works I don't want to invest money and it doesn't work,I really don't want to do surgery so I decided to look into this. Please advice thanks
Hi mdiaz44, I am an ultrasound technician and I own a fat cavitation machine. I can assure you that it does work! I have had lots of success with my clients losing inches of stubborn fat. However, like any other procedure please make sure you do your homework before you decide what practitioner to see. Who is doing the procedure and how were they trained? how long have they been in practice? Does their machine use between 25-40 khz? (the most effective khz for fat cavitation). Can they show you before & after of clients from that facility, or give you a reference so you can speak to a former client? Can they answer all your questions in way you can understand? Do they push you to buy a package of treatments or make you feel uncomfortable in any way? Be a smart consumer and do your homework and you should see good results.
Hi! I really want to get this done. What is the best machine to buy ? The one that was used on you all ? Thanks sooo much :)
I had my first Treatment today! It was like bit metal/plastic pad things that sat on my stomach and around my love handles and a strap that held them on. They had a red light coming from it, I said should I hear a notice in my head!? She replied that that's the old model and hers is a newer one the only sound it made was the machine itself. It felt warm and mini vibrations. How long till I see results? I'm drinking water all the time...
Noice*
Noise! iPhone!!!!! *
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Is this permanent? Will the fat come back if I went to KFC after haha Na really but... Don't wanna waste my money
Yes...this a a permanent procedure, however like anything if we are what we eat so to speak, it would take alot of bad eating for it to return, but if you walked or exercised it would prevent it from returning. Good luck
well u cant do KFC while under this treatment infact u need to limit ur sugar and fat intake to a bare minimum and not eat anything 2 hours before and one hour after ur treatment and need to drink lots of water, 3 to 4 liters the day of the treatment and 3 liters daily to help ur body get rid of all the fats and toxins, and yes its permanent my body shape changed alot after this procedure. but it takes time and its very safe . also u need to get ur cholesterol levels checked before u embark on such a procedure.
That's awesome that's it's permanent! Do you have before and after pictures you could send me ? :)
l have had 4 fat cavitation treatments and l am not dieting as l don't need to lose weight, l need to get rid of cellulite. l have lost 7cm with 6 more treatments to go, no pain, no side effects, no bruising, you can go back to work.... lm loving it, l also got mine through Groupon :-) PS yes a screeching noise can be heard
GUYS JUST WANTED TO SHARE I PURCHASED ONE OF THESE MACHINES ( CAVITATION RF) FOR $ 450 ON EBAY THEY SHIPPED IT FROM HONG KONG, WORKS GREAT!! YOU CAN ALSO GET THE MASSAGE GEL ONLINE AS WEEL. WHEN I FIRST STARTED THIS TREATMENT I WAS PAYING $ 150.00 FOR 1 HOUR SESSION, I LIKED TO RESULTS AND STARTED SEARCHING ON LINE FOR ONE OF THESE MACHINES BECAUSE I REALIZED THAT ONCE I STOPPED THE TREATMENTS THE FAT WAS COMING BACK. UNFORTUNATELY THE TREATMENTS NEED TO BE ONGOING AND I JUST CAN'T KEEP SPENDING $ 150 A WEEK ON THIS. SAVING TONS OF MONEY. GOOD LUCK.
Be careful My friend bought a cavitation machine read the instructions and because she wasn't properly trained she began experiencing sharp body pains in her abdomen and hips. You can damage bones, glands, tissue and organs if you haven't been properly trained .
I thought it was permanent?
What brand there at so many different ones on there! What should I look for? When buying... Are you seeing good results?
Make sure they combine 30 minutes of Ultrasound cavitation and at least 20 minutes of radio frequency for the abdomen. Or 30 minutes of each for thighs, flanks or arms that would be 30 on each limb.
WHICH MACHINE DID YOU PURCHASE? I AM INTERESTED IN PURCHASING ONE AS WELL. SINCE IT CAME FROM HONG KONG DID YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLES WITH CUSTOMS, I AM IN THE UNITED STATES. HOW DID YOU LEARN WHICH HEADS TO USE ON WHICH PART OF THE BODY AND FOR HOW LONG? I ALSO KEEP READING THAT YOU HAVE TO USE A GROUND WHEN YOU USE THE CAVITATION HEAD? IS THIS TRUE AND DID YOU MACHINE COME WITH ONE?