Excellent Experience So Far - Tummy Tuck May 20th - Spring Hill, FL

I am a 29 year old mother of 2 little girls, ready...

I am a 29 year old mother of 2 little girls, ready to get rid of my saggy stomach once and forever! I met with my doctor about 2 weeks before the surgery. He explained the pros and cons with me, answered all of my questions. I highly recommend him! The hospital had me come in for blood work and pregnancy test a week before my procedure. I had to be at the hospital at 5:30am for my 8am surgery. The tummy tuck was done by noon. I threw up about 5 times in the 12 hours after the tummy tuck. That was the worst part!! Such abdominal pain. None of the medication I had was helping. My husband bought me some peppermint oil and gingerale, that did the trick. No more throwing up since then. I have been able to give myself a shower and go to the bathroom by myself, and its only day 2. The pain wasnt as bad as I expected. I lay in the recliner during the daytime and sleep in my bed on my back or my side, with a pillow between my knees. The part that is most painful are the drains. I cannot wait until they are removed on Monday (day 4). I will post after pictures as soon as the doctor gives me the OK to remove the compression garment. So far, its been a great experience. I am able to walk around and move freely.

Feb 2011. It has been 10 months since my tummy...

Feb 2011. It has been 10 months since my tummy tuck and the results get better and better. It took a good 6 months for the swelling to go down to where I was comfortable. My tummy is still very numb. The scar area is still red but fading and not so thick and distinct.

My tummy looks similar to what it was the first week post surgery. I had alot more fat to get rid of than most women in my lower area. My doctor was upfront with me on what to expect, that the scar would be high, bikinis would still be out of the question, but it makes a HUGE difference in my clothes.

Ocala Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sisto and his team were professional and had great bedside manners. Dr Sisto was upfront and realistic about how my tummy tuck would turn out.

I am having a tumy tuck and breast reduction on March 8th and I am terrified.
I don't know why either..I am far from being a sissy.
I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well...This note of yours made me feel so much better.....Thank you!!
Six days out, wondering how you're feeling?
Glad you made it through and can't wait to see your photos. Please keep us updated.