Much Swelling Three Weeks After Gynecomastia Vaser Sugery - Spokane, WA

I've had gynecomastia for several years and...

I've had gynecomastia for several years and could never go out in public without a shirt or even wear tight fitting clothes. I'm 5'9" 170lbs, not overweight which made it so difficult.

My Dr. here in Spokane performed my operation on June 18 2009 and I'm looking forward to positive results.

It's now exactly three weeks after Vaser gynecomastia surgery and I have the same amount of swelling as I did two weeks ago. The pectoral region seems squishy and there is substantial swelling, being able to push the fluid around. Will the swelling subside or is it possible for fluid accumulation to remain indefinitely? The swelling is more pronounced in the left than in the right (see pictures).

I am at 4 1/2 weeks and my swelling is still present. My surgeon injected a steroid today said it should help... any luck or input from anyone on this ?
Hey I just had a surgery done as well its been about a month since mine and i have some swelling similar to this, almost to the point where it appeared i still had a small breast there. what happened with you, did it ever shape up? maybe you could post some pics of yourself now if possible? let me know thanks.
Hmmm I seem to be having the same issue im about 3 weeks post op as well. Did your swelling resolve?

There were some minor concerns after my procedure....

There were some minor concerns after my procedure. My prior post has been resolved and I am completely happy with my results. To my surprise Dr. Hathaway took care of them all at her own expense! She really was not satisfied until I was. Thank you.

Im a week after surgery and can honestly say swelling is very minimal if any is even left!! Ive been told that we shouldnt really judge the finish until atleast 3 months after surgery
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Dr. has a good attitude and answered any questions I had.