Tummy Tuck - Spokane, WA

Other than being insanely itchy I have had no...

Other than being insanely itchy I have had no other issues. (contact dermatitis & irritation of the incision area). I am currently at 5 weeks post op. & feeling good. I do not regret the surgery- before the surgery I used to call my stomach a "carcass" belly it was so disgusting- after just a few weeks my stomach is looking great now! :)
Hooray for you!! Congrats! I am po day 11 and a little itchy too. Get some of my stitches out on Thursday.
You look awesome!! Try Benedryl cream. That helped me with my incisions from my breast reduction. I would apply it next to them.

Welcome to the community.  Have you tried either the Bio oil of Palmer's oil for the itching?  It helps greatly and you will love it.

Other than that is sounds like you are coming along very well.  Keep us up to date.

exercise!?

I am wondering if it is normal that I am soooo weak now-- I tried & could not even do one single reverse crunch & it's been almost 13 weeks! I feel great until I go to work out & then I feel really demoralized because I lost so much strength & stamina that I had prior to surgery-- I am trying to be patient & I know these things take time but I am still absolutely shocked at how much strength I lost! :(
Castle Rock Plastic Surgeon

referred by a general surgeon. Dr. Rhee is an excellent surgeon & I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone wanting to have cosmetic surgery done. He is precise, intelligent, kind & very thorough.