fantastic! - Spokane, Wa

My self esteem took a nose dive in the last few...

My self esteem took a nose dive in the last few years since the lines around my nose and mouth became so prominent. This bothered me so bad that it pretty much consumed my thoughts daily. I take pride in my looks and always try and look my best but felt lately that this stood out more than anything else on me. I finally talked to my husband into it and this was his "Valentines" gift to me. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Not painful at all and the results in the last several hours are amazing. I haven't felt this happy about myself in a very long time. THANK YOU Northwest Dermatology :) And thank you to my sweet loving hubby of {almost} 20 yrs!

Dr. Hsu

Hi J,

Welcome to the Restylane community. What a sweet husband you have and such a great Valentine gift. That's fantastic you had no pain and I assume your self-esteem is much higher. Do you have pictures to share we would love to see them. Do you think you will continue with this is the future? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

I already told my husband that I want to save up and have it done in about 7 months. {Hoping it lasts at least that long :)
I don't have any photos yet...

Hi J,

According to our doctor Q&A answers to the question, How Long Does Restylane last, 7 months is right around the amount of time so you should be good. Keep us updated :)

Thanks,