19 Years Old, No Kids, Female. - Spokane, WA

I have always hated my tummy bulge. I've looked...

I have always hated my tummy bulge. I've looked into smart lipo but I'm young and want kids later in life so I decided against that until after I have kids if its an option then. I found this lipo laser on groupon hoping it would work. I did all my research on here and on the buisness but it hasn't seemed to work very well. She says I have lost 3-4 inches but before I started I measured myself and I have lost one inch which I believe is from me eating better and doing P90X after every session. So far I have had 5 sessions ($385 for 5 sessions) and I'm not pleased. I do not really think it's doing anything. I think price has a lot to do with it not just where you live. $2,000-$5,000 range probably good. $200-$800 don't do it please. With the machine she uses on me it is two little hand sized paddles and she puts them on my tummy I lay there 10 min then she moves them then I lay for another 10 minuets and so on. It looks nothing like the Dr. Oz one. I looked up the machine it self on Amazon, Ebay, and Google and it only goes for $2,000. I would pay that to get an at home lipo lazer machine! The thing is is I don't think it works. Yes it gave me motivation to eat right and workout but not worth the money. I wish I would have listened to others on here. Don't do it. Just push harder. I know I'm going to now.
Thanks for sharing , I was just about to buy that groupon deal. Eat clean and train insane! Proud of you for staying motivated despite the laser lipo let down
I'm sorry you didn't see any results.  I think you are right about the Groupon thing.  It sounds like you are really motivated with your diet and exercise, which is awesome!  I hope you keep seeing results from that.