64 Year Old with Loose Skin on Lower Face and Neck - Spokane, WA

Had too much skin on my face and neck, and wanted...

Had too much skin on my face and neck, and wanted it tightened up. Went to Dr. Cameron Chesnut, a board certified dermatologist with a fellowship in MOHS and facial surgery from UCLA, who practices in Spokane Washington. VERY HAPPY with outcome! He did a facelift and necklift that made me still look the same, but MUCH BETTER! Loose skin is gone! I could go out 8 days after the surgery. Because I have fair, thin skin, he used a laser on the neck bruises at one week that made them disappear fast!
Wow! Big changes and you look so great!! So beautiful after only a few weeks! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing, it all helps the rest of us not so far along as you are. xo
First love the fun you are having with the bandages ----looking good so early out ---
You look fabulous!!

64 Year Old with Loose Skin on Lower Face and Neck - Spokane, WA

I added two pictures of what I look like at just under 2 months post face/neck lift. Next week I have decided to get co2 laser around my chin and mouth. Then I am done! Genetically my family has wrinkles around that area, and I want to make sure that mine are gone!
I will be getting a neck lift in two days hope mine comes out as good as yours
Looked good
did doc do your eyes too ? they are so nice and wide open i got mine done and i still cant wear eye liner i dont think he took enough skin off my eyes
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Chesnut is a very pleasant mild mannered Dermatologist who did a fellowship at UCLA in surgery and plastics. He was very knowledgeable in new techniques, and very concerned about me being happy with the outcome, which I am!