64 Year Old with Loose Skin on Lower Face and Neck - Spokane, WA

Had too much skin on my face and neck, and wanted...

Had too much skin on my face and neck, and wanted it tightened up. Went to Dr. Cameron Chesnut, a board certified dermatologist with a fellowship in MOHS and facial surgery from UCLA, who practices in Spokane Washington. VERY HAPPY with outcome! He did a facelift and necklift that made me still look the same, but MUCH BETTER! Loose skin is gone! I could go out 8 days after the surgery. Because I have fair, thin skin, he used a laser on the neck bruises at one week that made them disappear fast!

64 Year Old with Loose Skin on Lower Face and Neck - Spokane, WA

I added two pictures of what I look like at just under 2 months post face/neck lift. Next week I have decided to get co2 laser around my chin and mouth. Then I am done! Genetically my family has wrinkles around that area, and I want to make sure that mine are gone!
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Chesnut is a very pleasant mild mannered Dermatologist who did a fellowship at UCLA in surgery and plastics. He was very knowledgeable in new techniques, and very concerned about me being happy with the outcome, which I am!

You look so vibrant, laser will certainly smooth those wrinkles and take even more years off. Exciting stuff :)
Wow! Big changes and you look so great!! So beautiful after only a few weeks! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing, it all helps the rest of us not so far along as you are. xo
First love the fun you are having with the bandages ----looking good so early out ---
You look fabulous!!
I agree and love her dark hair with blue eyes combo. VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! You are beautiful.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. You have great bone structure and your skin looks great. Lovely. Did you hit any rough patches during your recovery?
You are beautiful! So happy for you.
What a fantastic recovery! 8 days and out in public with makeup too. You look wonderful and it is nice to see and hear of a good recovery. Good for you! Your PS is an artist in his craft.