My free implants

I watched on manswers that breast implants sink....

I watched on manswers that breast implants sink. Has any body noticed their implants making it difficult to swim? Or just hold them down a little?

I am 5'7", 135lbs and am a 34a pre-op. I am thinking I want saline implants because I like the safety factor of knowing when they're ruptured. I still have to set up consultations but I am currently unemployed and won't be able to afford one for a bit. If any ladys who have saltines and started with minimal breast tissue I would love to hear your feedback.

I came across the myfreeimplants.com website and I...

I came across the myfreeimplants.com website and I think it's pretty legit. Have any of you girls used this site for your payment. If so how was your experience?

im on MFI excellent YES just follow the rules & guidelines !! Every thing takes time...sell on your offers page.. sell your childs art your art..anything lol... sometimes the guys just want to chat with someone and then they reward you by donations! many men have an extra ten dollars!!
Sink? My silicone breasts now float...lol...besides they don't even weigh 2 lbs so I don't think it would make a difference anyways! As to the 'free implants' website, I think I'd rather save a little longer. I read thru all the Drs. replies and I'd hesitate to use such a site. I saved for years for mine, and am now saving for any future repairs.

Here is some information from the RealSelf Q&A. Perhaps it will provide you with some insight based on the doctor's responses.

Is the Free Breast Implants Website a Bad Idea?