24 Yr Old, 5'11", 150lbs, 1 Child. - Spokane, WA

I am a 24 yr old mother of 1 child. My son is now...

I am a 24 yr old mother of 1 child. My son is now 4. I have been considering breast augmentation since weight gain and breast feeding have significantly altered the size and shape of my breasts. I have consulted with 2 highly experienced surgeons in my area since September and have opted to have Jeffrey W. Karp in Spokane, WA preform my surgery. In my initial consultation Dr. Karp and I decided that he would place a Mentor Memorygel implant (have not chosen size yet) through a periareolar incision subpectorally. My pre-operative appointment is scheduled on February 21st, 2014 and my surgery is scheduled on March 12th, 2014.
You will love having full breasts again! I'm a tall girl like u & wish I would've gone a little bigger.
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Thus far Dr. Karp and his staff have exemplified patient care. Dr. Karp consulted with me for over an hour at my initial complimentary exam. His staff have always been more than helpful and patient answering my multitude of questions over the phone in the last 6 months.