Love my New Breasts! - Spokane, WA

I'm 57 years old and have always wanted larger and...

I'm 57 years old and have always wanted larger and symmetrical breasts. From the first time I met Dr. Wheeler and his staff, I was very impressed. He explained the procedure very well, and helped me select the best size for me. I'm very, very happy with my new breasts. I highly recommend Dr. Wheeler!
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wheeler did an amazing job with my breast augmentation. He answered all of my questions and I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. Dr. Wheeler spent what seemed like a long time with me as I tried on the different sizers, and he really helped me with selecting the best size for my frame, as I wanted to be curvy. I went from a C cup to a D-DD. My aftercare and follow-up went very smoothly. My new breasts are beautiful...and now symmetrical! I wish I would have had it done years ago. If I need any future procedures, I definately will go back to Dr. Wheeler!!!!

Did you go over or under the muscle? Saline or gel? How many cc's?
Mine were placed subglandular. I had 304 cc on the right, and 371 cc on the left Natrelle silicone-filled implants. Before I was a 36-C (Victoria Secret bras with double padding). now I am a 36 D/DD without any padding. I couldn't be happier.