32 Year Old Mum of Three Breast Fed Babies! - Edinburgh, GB

The motivation for undergoing breast augmentation...

The motivation for undergoing breast augmentation was simply a complete lack in body confidence. My breasts simply disappeared after having 3 wonderful children in quick succession and breast feeding. My bra size decreased from a 34b to a 32a. I researched the procedure thoroughly and was fortunate to know one of Mr Quaba's previous patients. She simply could not recommend Mr Quaba enough. From my initial consultation my decision was made to go ahead. The recovery was more painful than I expected but after the first week I felt more comfortable. I am thrilled with the results and just wish I had done it sooner!
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

For me, Mr Quaba was everything I wanted in a surgeon. Apart from being a hugely talented & vastly experienced surgeon he has a lovely affable manner which is very reassuring & is modest, kind & honest. The nursing staff at Spire were wonderful too!

I'm glad to hear you don't regret it because one minute I hear good while other times I hear bad and that's scary for me...Thank you for sharing your story. I have 4 kids and breast fed all of them so my boobs are just going to be gone once I stop feeding my last one. I'm not doing my research so I can get them done this year, I've dreamed of having boobs, just to feel like a lady and my self esteem will be a lot better,I just want to know I'll be okay :)