London Based Professional in Need of Chalazion Removal - Spire Hartswood, UK

From the moment I was introduced to this...

From the moment I was introduced to this understanding and professional Doctor I felt comfortable and very much at ease in being treated. The surgery I underwent was daunting and did concern me, especially having seen a youtube video of the procedure, but Dr. Shah-Desai was an ever calm and reassuring presence during the entire procedure. Prior to surgery all medical risks and expectations were sufficiently explained in a clear and concise manner. The actual surgery itself was seamless and following anesthetic was somewhat therapeutic and a real relief thanks to Dr. Shah-Desai's skill. Having worked in the House of Commons it is always a real pleasure to see competence and someone who is at the top of their respective field, I would only ever want to be operated on by Dr. Shah-Desai if I ever have any future eyelid issues because she is excellent and clearly highly skilled and competent in the procedures she conducts. I will be strongly recommending this Doctor to all of my associates and work colleagues should they ever require eyelid treatment. 10/10 service, treatment and after care.
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the eyelid surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the eyelid surgery community.
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Shah-Desai is one of the most humble, dedicated and hard-working individuals I have come across in the medical profession. I feel at ease when being treated under her care. Dr. Shah-Desai's overall manner, professionalism and undoubted ability make me feel confident and safe under the operating table. The results from surgery have been excellent, and I am grateful to her for operating on me with such care and skill.