Treating my Cellulite - Spartanburg, SC

I had my thighs (front and back) treated yesterday...

I had my thighs (front and back) treated yesterday with the Cellulaze laser. The treatment wasn't painful at all. Today I feel good, I’m pretty sore but nothing unbearable. I'm excited to see what my results are going to be.

Im now 3 days out from Cellulaze. I don't really...

Im now 3 days out from Cellulaze. I don't really have any bruising, just a little swelling. I feel fine today, and back to my normal activities.
could we see before and after pictures?

I'm so glad to hear how well you are doing. How is the garment? Have you found some clothes you can wear it under without it being too obvious?

Greenville Plastic Surgeon

I have several acquaintances that have gone to Dr. Orseck for other procedures. I had been researching the procedure on my own for a few months, after seeing it on The View, happy to find a local doctor with a great reputation. He’s the only doctor in the Spartanburg/Greenville area offering Cellulaze. The office staff has been exceptional throughout the process and provided excellent care during my procedure. Dr. Orseck did a great job of answering all of my questions and explaining the procedure to me. I feel like he took all of my concerns into consideration and helped me choose a procedure that worked with my lifestyle and will give me the look I desire.