Nonsurgical Rhino with Dr. Donald Yoo

First of all, I would like to preface this review...

First of all, I would like to preface this review with the fact that I am an extremely neurotic and perhaps difficult patient to deal with because of the avid amount of research I do before actually pulling the trigger. With that being said, Dr. Yoo is amazing. I came into his office to fill in the top part of my bridge with filler (fix hump on the top of my nose) and he was able to fix the hump with only 0.3 ccs of restalyne!! He is extremely gentle, meticulous, and a talented surgeon with an eye for aesthetics. I had no bruising AT ALL and very minimal swelling (only after the first day). I would highly recommend Dr. Yoo to anyone and in fact, I've sent a few of my friends over his way and they have all been so pleased with his work. I will not go to any other facial surgeon other than him. He is reliable, responsive, and will give you his honest opinion if you do not need a procedure done. Next week, I am going to see him again for another procedure and will be posting additional photos soon. Thank you Dr. Yoo!!!
How many filler injection did you need to get this result? Is there any disadvantage of having this fillers?
how long does it last?