Nonsurgical Rhino with Dr. Donald Yoo

First of all, I would like to preface this review...

First of all, I would like to preface this review with the fact that I am an extremely neurotic and perhaps difficult patient to deal with because of the avid amount of research I do before actually pulling the trigger. With that being said, Dr. Yoo is amazing. I came into his office to fill in the top part of my bridge with filler (fix hump on the top of my nose) and he was able to fix the hump with only 0.3 ccs of restalyne!! He is extremely gentle, meticulous, and a talented surgeon with an eye for aesthetics. I had no bruising AT ALL and very minimal swelling (only after the first day). I would highly recommend Dr. Yoo to anyone and in fact, I've sent a few of my friends over his way and they have all been so pleased with his work. I will not go to any other facial surgeon other than him. He is reliable, responsive, and will give you his honest opinion if you do not need a procedure done. Next week, I am going to see him again for another procedure and will be posting additional photos soon. Thank you Dr. Yoo!!!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

how long does it last?
6 months +
I attempted to make an appointment at his office, and the girl said he did not even do this procedure. She also said he would not respond to email. She was unhelpful, impolite, and quite disrespectful. I was quite shocked. He even has a youtube video about this procedure, and yet his office person says he does not do nose filler at all but only surgery. This was Dr. Yoo's office. Confused.
Thankyou very much ,so what your suggestion in my case any idea ..please let me know
So weird. Must have been one of the girl's they recently let go. I just had him touch up my nose for the same procedure. I would try again. Good luck!
Thanx ,actually my nose is Preety good but nose hole is big is it possible by non surgical nose job to fix ..am afraid of surgical process .
It's totally possible. I would call Dr. Yoo's office. He will give you the best option. Good luck!
Is non surgical rhinoplasty is for certain days or permanent
It's temporary.
I was going to ask the same about the bruising because I don't heal very well. I'm glad it work out well for you! My proccedure is in like 3 days! I'm so nervous!
It will look great. :)
Did you have any swelling or bruises, I'm asking because I'm also due to have the same method three days before a special event?
I did not have anything that makeup couldn't cover and I typically bruise easy. Enjoy!
Thanks
Fabulous results! Will you continue to have the Restylane injected into your nose?
Yes! At least a few more times.
is restylane the permanent filler?