Upturned Nose; Is Easier Fixing Up the Tip or the Nostrils? - Spain, ES

Hi, it's been 6 months since my rhinoplasty...

Hi, it's been 6 months since my rhinoplasty (removing a bump and making it shorter...the upturned thing was just a -wrong- doctor decission during operation) and the problem is that the tip is too upturned (about 2 mm because of septum removing) and i was wondering what should i do to fix it. I really wouldn't mind it to be upturned if my nostrils weren't so vertical and visible (i'm a man and it makes a little femenine profile but it isn't that bad, although i would prefer it a bit down and so i wouldn't have to touch the nostrils, they would cover themselves)
I was wondering too if any of this procedures could be done without adding grafts (it scares me a bit...), just suturing (or something like that) the tip a few mm down, or in the case of nostrils just reposition alar cartilage down too to make them roundend instead of inverted "V". I'm just looking for the easiest way to do it, if it's possible. Which one would you choose? Do you think any other opcions can be possible?

Sorry for not adding a pic, a have none in this computer. Hope all details have helped you to imagin how my nose is.

Thanks!