My Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery by Using my Excess Fat - Spain

Hello everybody, My name is Patricia; I'm going to...

Hello everybody,
My name is Patricia; I'm going to tell you a bit about my experience with the liposuction and Brazilian Butt lift surgery on last 4th of March 2014.
The week before the intervention I was super nervous; my anxiety was tripled on the day of my surgery, especially as they have been carrying me down to the theatre, however the excellent treat of the medical team helped me to relax easily.
Either the surgery or the awakening from anaesthesia both went very well. I spent the first night in the hospital with moderated pain, but nothing that couldn’t be settled with Antibiotics and Analgesics. Probably the first week after surgery is a bit more tough because of the bruises, however the pain itself isn’t a sharp pain .
Tuesday the 2ed of April will be my 4th postoperative week. I am very happy regarding my surgery. My buttock has a lovely shape, my legs are more slender and my waist is much smaller than before, although I still need to be a little bit more deflated.
I'm still meeting Doctor Aslani for revisions and I'm evolving favourably.
I recommend this plastic surgeon without hesitation and I must say either the doctor or his professional team, they all treated me professionally and with lots of care. I hope, I could be a bit of help for everybody who is planning to have a similar surgery. Best regards

Added photo

Uploading more pre surgery pictures

2 months post

5 MONTHS LATER. ENJOYING THE SUNMMER

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Before I had my first consultation with Dr. Aslani , I had already visited 4 other plastic surgeons, however I’ve chosen the last one without hesitation as he transmitted me the confidence already by our first consultation in his surgery, though I could make my decision immediately: I wanted him to be my surgeon.I recommend this plastic surgeon without hesitation and I must say either the doctor or his professional team, they all treated me professionally and with lots of care. I hope I could be a bit of help for everybody who is planning to have a similar surgery.

good one ! welcome to the club !
woooow !
great result you are very happy I suppose
u look so sexy ! envy is killing me lol !
Looks beautiful!
Looking brill
what are the revisions you need?
it looks like the scar on your belly button is gone? Did the surgery help with that?
You are poking it out it's hard to see how it really looks
Your butt(from profile)!
not good enough.
O howdy howdy. our little smartarse again. No surgery, no pics , no results. But what an attitude ! or more likely advertiser for DR ?
No surgery YET I'm only 18 and still a student gotta make more money then hopefully do it next summer. If u think I'm "fake" u are sad forreal I've noticed many fake reviews on realself and mine are def not fake. And for me to say that European surgeons can not give u a sexy PEARSHAPED body with hips ass and tiny waist is not "commercial".... European = flat bodies and u know that the surgeons are not use to it c'mon now lol
Then grow up little girl.
Ur the one who needs to grow up gullible woman :)
you look amazing! i have got my surgery on the 8th with him :)
Sorry girls, I don't know why the pictures are uploaded upside down. I guess, It is a system error, Regards
Hun, can we have your post op pictures since it's already your 4th week after surgery. We make a lot of our decisions based on your write up and pictures to see what the doctor achieved i.e. the sculpting skill of your PS. Regards.
Sorry for delay, it was because of the technology. I've downloaded the missing post surgery pictures. Now you can see them!!! Regards