New Year, New Boobs! - Spain, ES

I'm 30 yrs old, weigh 118 lbs, 5'5. Have had small...

I'm 30 yrs old, weigh 118 lbs, 5'5. Have had small breasts (a's) all my life. I had 3 kids and breastfed each for about 18 months+. So I'm very happy with how many kids are in our family (no more babies please) and I'm really happy with how well breastfeeding went but now I'm soooo ready to get my boobs looking good! I think we (me and my boobs) definately deserve it after how much abuse they have had (engorement, pulling, pinching, grabbing, nursing on demand, pumping, mastitus, etc) My husband also deserves it for being so sensitive to how I feel about him looking or feeling my empty sad boobies. :( Know what I mean? I feel embarrased about how they are now. It's embarressing to have to wear so much padding, and for swimsuits to be full of water because they are basically sponges inside and they have to be wrung out after I get out of the pool. I just want my clothes to look right on me and to feel womanly and I want to like how they look. So I have been to a consultation w/ a reputable dr. he thinks I should have no bigger than a C. Tear drop, and lower my creases, (obviously one is bigger than the other) and have the incision under. (Or areola but that makes me nervous) I'm worried about the tear drop shape moving and not looking right. It will be under the muscle (do you think that holds it in place) So, that's where I'm at, and I will be having surgery end of January. (Very EXciteD!!)

Looks like I'm going to have to wait till about...

Looks like I'm going to have to wait till about march now, hubby wants to save up a bit more before we do it. I understand but wish I was doing it sooner, I'm just ready to get it done!

Recommended from friend.

Hey good luck on your journey I too am in march and its makin me crazy...mines look just like urs do so I understand...I commend u for goin to a pool..I don't even enjoy the option of goin bc I'm too embarrassed and refuse to get a bunch of padding...so well b goin abt our journey together!!!
I know! I have to wear such a padded bra in order to look like I have any boobs and its very embarrassing. I can't wait to have nice boobs!
Yeas n the vs ultra padded are soo friggen expensive...then wen u raise ya arms up ya lil boobs squish out the bottom of the bra Smh I'm soo w u on the new boobs very embarrassing
The count down is on! I'm also 30 similar weight and height but no children yet! 4 days post op and wished I had done it years ago! I opted for 330cc silicone nagor, I was worried about them looking too round at the top and fake, but I think they will look pretty natural once they drop. Good luck!
When you wrote 'nagor' were you trying to write round? Lol maybe it's a brand I haven't heard of? Anyways I would love to see your results as we sound similar. Your so lucky to be on the other side of things now! I can't wait to have mine done and healing.
Congrats! I will be getting my surgery Jan 29th! Sounds like the same timing ;) I too have felt the same way in swimsuits. Just ready to have a "normal" chest...lol...What cc's / type of implant are you getting?
It's looking like that's about when mine will be done now too! I'm not going any more than a C cup he didn't really tell me cc's and I'm debating between round or anatomical.
Congrats, You are going to Absolutly Love Them :)
Thanks! I had a dream about it recently and in it I was so happy but wishing they were bigger! Lol
Thanks for sharing your story little. You're going to look great!! Look forward to seeing the post op piks soon. good luck hunn
Me too!

I'm excited FOR you! Thanks so much for starting your story on RealSelf. Hopefully this will do wonders for you and you'll adore your results. Here's more information on tear drop implants.

Please keep us posted as you get closer to your big day!