Breast Lift - Great Results and Process - Southport, CT

Dr. Vasquez did my vertical breast lift (no...

Dr. Vasquez did my vertical breast lift (no implants) and I am very happy with the results and the way I have been treated throughout the process.

I had been unhappy with the appearance of my breasts for a few years; they were saggy and deflated as if I was a lot older. Now I have beautifully shaped breasts that are young and perky - Better than when I was a teenager. I am convinced Dr. Vasquez was the right choice for my procedure because of his interpersonal  skills, sense of aesthtics and technical skills.

On the interpersonal side, he has a calming demeanor and is always appropriate and respectful. He listened carefully, answered patiently my endless questions and always asked if I had more. I was quite anxious about the operation and I find the doctor balanced me pretty well while never being pushy.

Regarding aesthetics, we discussed my goals and options. Dr. Vasquez completely understood what I was going for and made sure I was clear on what the breast lift could and could not achieve (e.g: size, etc.) He also explained the associated risks and that my safety was his number 1 concern.

In addition, Dr. Vasquez's technical skills are superb. He is very thorough and meticulous and gave me a beautiful lift. I went to see the doctor 3 days after the operation and was impressed with my tiny scars (literally, the areola scars were not noticeable when the scabs fell off a couple of weeks later) My breasts felt tight and perky immediately. The only thing that didn't look as good on day 3 was the breast crease. He explained the crease needed a little bit of time to settle, and it certainly did and quickly.

I should also mention Dr. Vasquez always responded to my e-mails promptly and called me after the operation to see how I was doing. Lastly, Deb, Dr. Vasquez's office manager, made all the administrative aspects of the consultations, operation and follow-ups seamless. She genuinely cared, was comforting and made this process easier.

In summary, I am very pleased with the results and the way I have been treated. Dr. Vasquez is an outstanding surgeon and I definitely recommend him.
Southport Plastic Surgeon

Thank you - I was a C and I continue to be a C, a touch smaller. The Dr. did an amazing job preserving what I had and shaping my breasts beautifully.

Thank you for sharing your story about your Breast Lift on RealSelf. I am so happy to hear that you love your results. That's great that you didn't need implants. Did your cup size change much? It must be nice to be perky again. :) Congratulations!