Rock Hard Tummy - Southlake, TX

After three c-sections, I had a significant amount...

After three c-sections, I had a significant amount of excess skin, fat, and scarring in my abdomen. I wanted to have a flat stomach and be able to wear clothes that did not roll down under my fat.

When a friend had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. K, her results were absolutely remarkable! I was motivated and couldn't wait to have a tummy tuck too. It was absolutely the best money I have ever spent. I have no regrets, and if I had it to do over again; I would do it in a heartbeat.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. K. His work greatly exceeded my expectations, and I am well pleased. He performed a tummy tuck in August 2010, and the outcome is simply remarkable. My goal was to get rid of my "kangaroo pouch" and his excellent surgical skills left my tummy fat free, and rock hard. In addition, my love handles are gone as well! I truly have a waist again. Dr. K spent a gread deal of time ensuring that all of my questions were answered and my concerns were met. His staff is warm, friendly, and efficient. He has flexible office hours, and his fees are very reasonable. Having a tummy tuck has been an all-around positive experience and I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. K.