Very Pleased with my New Look - Southlake, TX

Iam a 40 yr old single mom of 2 girls ages 9 and 5...

Iam a 40 yr old single mom of 2 girls ages 9 and 5. Since last yr I have been wanting a tummy tuck after looking at myself and trying to hide my flabby rolls that hung over my pants.

In my earlier yrs aroung age 18 I caught Mono and ended up losing bout 100 lbs so I had some extra skin. After my consultation with Dr Scott Kasden I waited 6mos and then called and set up my appt. I decided in April so that I would be ready and healed by summer. I had to quit smoking during those 6 months and it was hard. adid my pre op two days before surgery and the day of surgery everything went smoothly and Dr Kasden made me feel relaxed.

I woke up with a flat new belly and had lipo on my flanks, I was very happy with the results and my body is still getting better. Thanks Dr Kasden for helping me with my appearance and making me feel more condfidant.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Because I feel so good and can wear the type of clothes I love to wear. Dr Kasden took his time and assured me he would make my incision as low as possible so it can be hidden in swimsuits.