Fabulous and Natural Results - Southlake, TX

I went in for Perlane injections for lines on side...

I went in for Perlane injections for lines on side of nose/mouth. He insured I felt absoultely no pain and stopped injecting before I looked "plastic". I had minimal bruising and no pain. I am thrilled with results! I went back in today so that he could insure I was satisfied with results.

I decided I needed no more b/c I believe in less is more when doing things of this nature. I am not trying to look 30, I have a 19 year old, and would not fool anyone. He respected that. I had another plastic surgeon who was ten minutes from my home tell me I needed 2 syringes of juvederm and it's all he would do. He did not care that I had issues with juvederm in past. He quoted me 1,000 for this work.

I drove 45 minutes from home for doc K and saved 400.00. I would drive hours, and pay the extra money! I cannot recommend him enough. He is a rarity here in money grubbing Dallas Fort Worth. I know he is in business to make money, but his concern and care for his paitients is unrivaled.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Great Doc! I recommend highly

Hi Leisa,

I'm glad that you did your research and found someone who you can really trust to do your procedure. Sounds like you had a really great outcome with not much bruising or pain. We'd love to see pictures! Pleas keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review and enjoy your week!

-Britt